Metberry Gulch - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Metberry Gulch

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 08-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #16
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

So Dave you going to post up pics?

Unread 08-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #17
BigDaveZJ
1995 ZJ 

Isn't that Scott's job??? I only took a couple and haven't even gotten them off the camera yet.
Unread 08-07-2007, 10:40 PM   #18
Colorado 5.9
1998 ZJ 

I already did in the united thread but I guess I'll post it here too.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...-07/?start=all
ZJ 98 5.9 LTD. Lots of mods. 7" T&T's Long Arm Lift ,BFG KM2"s,35X12.50x16's,4:56's, Vanco brake upgrade, M1intake,Holley52mmTB,MikeLeach Headers,, Arb'ed HP D30,Aussie Locked rear,Procomp MX6 Shocks,Arb front,RearTR bumpers,ECT.ECT.

Latest Pics
Colorado 5.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 08:51 AM   #19
Happy Joe
1985 CJ7 

We did Metberry last weekend;
The trail in was much worse than it used to be (might actually be a challenge/scary in a few spots for open vehicles/inexperienced drivers, and there is one spot where vehicle damage could occur), but the sand hill was much easier (this will change, I am sure, after some open vehicles have spun their tires on it). The sand hill has had the easier route around the rock closed and has been narrowed with cables. The cabin is completely gone but many trees still remain green at the bottom near the river.
I'm glad its open now, and wonder why it was ever closed, much of the trial is unchanged.

We might decide to camp at the bottom over labor day (just for old times sake) but the lack of additional close wheeling in the area kind of counts against such a decision.
Enjoy!

Carburetors became obsolete during the last century... do what ever it takes to get fuel injection...It makes bigger grins off road.

Last edited by Happy Joe; 08-14-2007 at 09:42 AM..
Happy Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 09:20 AM   #20
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

Thanks for the report Joe
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.