Looking for a T-Case skid plate for my WJ - Local - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Looking for a T-Case skid plate for my WJ - Local

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Looking for a T-Case skid plate for my WJ - Local

Hey guys, im up just north of Fort Collins. Im hoping to find someone on here who might have a stock transfer case skid plate for sale. If anyone has one, please let me know. Im hoping to find something by this weekend.

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ. 7" Clayton Long Arm Lift, 9" rear w/currie high pinion, D44 Trussed front axle, High Steer, chrome moly axles front and rear, ARB's front and rear, 35" BF Goodrich KM2's, Trail Ready front bumper with winch, custom rear with swing out tire carrier, etc, etc.
STRRAYNGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

The stock skid, while better than nothing, isn't that impressive. Go aftermarket if you want to hold up to more than an occasional light hit. It looks like you're building a nice Jeep so don't skimp out now on your most vulnerable area.

If you end up going with Clayton's LA's (or any LA's with a subframe), it makes a nice platform to build a skid off of it - or the manufacturers (including Clayton) generally make skids that work well with their LA systems.
Unread 03-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArloGuthroJeep View Post
The stock skid, while better than nothing, isn't that impressive. Go aftermarket if you want to hold up to more than an occasional light hit. It looks like you're building a nice Jeep so don't skimp out now on your most vulnerable area.

If you end up going with Clayton's LA's (or any LA's with a subframe), it makes a nice platform to build a skid off of it - or the manufacturers (including Clayton) generally make skids that work well with their LA systems.
Yeah, I appreciate it! I think I found an IRO skid plate. Gonna go try to pick it up this week. I cant wait, thats really the only thing holding me back right now.
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ. 7" Clayton Long Arm Lift, 9" rear w/currie high pinion, D44 Trussed front axle, High Steer, chrome moly axles front and rear, ARB's front and rear, 35" BF Goodrich KM2's, Trail Ready front bumper with winch, custom rear with swing out tire carrier, etc, etc.
STRRAYNGE is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.