Looking for my people in CO - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Looking for my people in CO

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
westveld
1998 ZJ 

Looking for my people in CO

I'm in CO for a week or two, looking for folks to hang out with. My interests: Trail riding with my beater ZJ, and/or dual sport (CRF250L), bonfires, bar nights, dirt track racin', etc.
I'm in Canon for a week or so.

Background:
I'm a 39 year old guy from MI on a wandering trip around the US. Midlife crisis? Maybe

So far:
http://westveld.com/wander/

Unread 10-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Welcome to the neighborhood. Being married, I live the mellow life now so I can't be of much help,lol. Enjoy the scenery, and be aware of rapid weather changes. This time of year it can swing drastically and catch you offguard.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
westveld
1998 ZJ 

Thanks!
Yeah, found that out yesterday, first time I've ridden on snow with the bike, Phantom Canyon Road between Canon and Victor.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.