Looking for Co Jeep buddies - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Looking for Co Jeep buddies

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing our NEW JK tail light adapter wiring harness!!

Unread 07-31-2011, 11:17 PM   #46
lynusann
1990 YJ Wrangler 

So much for beers and steaks...no thanks to the lack of power on ONLY my street all night.

But thank you to Matt for coming over and double checking our work Saturday!

lynusann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #47
RicJames99
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Im in the springs, but Im always looking for wheeling buddies.
RicJames99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #48
Dino03TJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

we are in Pueblo, just moved here 10 days ago. probably gonna go wheeling with Ridge Runners 4X4 this sunday, they are meeting in Pueblo West and going out west from there. always looking to go wheeling!! Dino

How you do Anything, is how you do Everything...
Dino03TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #49
lynusann
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to Pueblo!! I can't really take my zj wheeling...and its sold pending payment anyhow, but Im looking for a wrangler at the moment that i can take out so hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to tag along. I've never actually been wheeling/rock crawling before. Look forward to meeting you soon though! Drop me a message though if you have any questions about things to do in Pueblo and Im always happy to tell you about the good places to go that i know of.
lynusann is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.