Looking for Co Jeep buddies - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Looking for Co Jeep buddies

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
BrittanyMaygen
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Looking for Co Jeep buddies

I'm going to college at CSU-Pueblo. Can't wait to move back to Denver here in a few years. I'm just looking for jeep buddies, hopefully some around my same age to 4wheel, camp, etc with and just make new friends.

BrittanyMaygen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
lynusann
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Brittany,

I live in Pueblo West. My zj is purely a daily driver (so many issues w/ it right now that I wouldn't trust it offroading anyhow) but I'm all for jeeping and camping with others. I'm not originally from Pueblo so I don't know a ton of people here and it's always nice to meet other women too! -Lynnsy
lynusann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
pearj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hey there - we're in our mid and upper 30's, in the Denver area and have no camping gear, so we're out - but I wouldn't worry about finding some Jeepin' buddies, there's probably a few at your school.
pearj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
BrittanyMaygen
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynusann View Post
Hey Brittany,

I live in Pueblo West. My zj is purely a daily driver (so many issues w/ it right now that I wouldn't trust it offroading anyhow) but I'm all for jeeping and camping with others. I'm not originally from Pueblo so I don't know a ton of people here and it's always nice to meet other women too! -Lynnsy
Mine's daily use too right now and having suspension issues. But I'm looking into getting a new car for daily use and then building up my jeep as a hobby. I'm just in Pueblo for college and origionally from Denver, so I don't know many people either.
Unread 07-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #5
lynusann
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I just finished my 2nd degree at UCCS a year ago June, and I was commuting from Pueblo to Springs every day. Glad that's over. Been considering going back to CSU-P for my masters but I'm leaving for Europe this fall for a while so I have to wait for a bit. Luckily my ZJ doesn't have any suspension issues, it's just being stupid. I have to replace the fuel pump, and torque convertor. I've already swapped out the alternator, starter, and countless fluids and random parts myself. I'll tell you what though, having this jeep out here has saved me! My other car is a cobra convertible and I can't take it into the mountains or take my dogs anywhere in that, or haul pretty much anything.
Unread 07-21-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
BrittanyMaygen
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Wow you are like me in another body! My other dream car is a Mustang... There's one off Hwy50 in the dealership that's a convertable with pink racing stripes I want it sooo bad but i just don't have money for that kinda thing right now. My jeep needs new stabilizer links and a new track bar. I'd just do it myself, I took 3 years of Auto at the best H.S. auto class in the state, but I just don't have the tools for that kinda thing anymore.. What's your degree(s) in? And Europe! wow, lucky. I want to travel through Europe after I graduate for like a month. Its on my bucket list.
Unread 07-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Just keep posting and checking the board. There's a few us us down that way, or at least in the Springs. I'm not down that way much, but I know that there's always stuff going on that I wish I can go to from the people down south.

It's too bad on your post time - I just tossed my old track bar, endlinks, and rear sway bar about a week ago.
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #8
jeep-n-wrench
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I live in pueblo and like to wheel. Im in the same boat as you with not having any body to go with. Im prob around the same age as you too. Send me a pm or something. We could go whell out at pmi or where ever.
jeep-n-wrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #9
BrittanyMaygen
1992 XJ Cherokee 

KUK9..Wow no kidding my timing is bad.. at least that stuff is pretty cheap to buy though.

J-n-W I'll send you a pm we can figure something out.
Unread 07-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #10
Moto4x4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Theres two offroad shops right down the road from CSU-P if i remember right (i know they are pretty damn close atleast). Go stand in the parking lot and creep for a while and make some new wheelin friends Im up in denver but i go down to pueblo to dirtbike somewhat often. Never done any wheeling down there yet, but i wanna.
Unread 07-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #11
BrittanyMaygen
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Littleton! Where in Littleton? I was born and raised right off of chatfield and wadsworth.
Unread 07-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
lynusann
1990 YJ Wrangler 

My house is less than 5 minutes from PMI so if any of you guys are ever down this way and wants to grab a beer at my place and talk jeeps, I'm game.
Unread 07-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
AmazingBlu
1985 CJ7 

I live in Aurora ( Denver ) recently transplanted. I obviously drive a CJ7. I too am looking for some fellow jeepers who like to have a good time.
AmazingBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #14
BrittanyMaygen
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I went to smoky hill in Aurora if you're familiar... I'm always in that area visiting old friends.
Unread 07-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #15
AmazingBlu
1985 CJ7 

Sure .. like near buckley and quincy? I am right off of jewell. Not far at all. =) I am actually moving right into that neighborhood. I got a house on Oxford like the Quincy / Reservoir rd area. everyone in the area should get together and maybe we can plan a jeep weekend or something.
AmazingBlu is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.