Lifted WJ owner here looking for members near Fort Collins - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Lifted WJ owner here looking for members near Fort Collins

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-14-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Lifted WJ owner here looking for members near Fort Collins

Hey guys! Fort Collins member here. I have an 04 Limited WJ, and my wife has an 01 Limited WJ. Both of us love to wheel and do just about anything. Just looking for some Jeepers up near FoCo area to maybe do some wheeling with, when the trails open back up of course. Give me a shout!

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ. 7" Clayton Long Arm Lift, 9" rear w/currie high pinion, D44 Trussed front axle, High Steer, chrome moly axles front and rear, ARB's front and rear, 35" BF Goodrich KM2's, Trail Ready front bumper with winch, custom rear with swing out tire carrier, etc, etc.
STRRAYNGE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
jauernigg
1999 WJ 

Let me know if your ever up this way when the trails open up. Im looking for some others to get psyched on a holy cross city run this late spring
jauernigg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jauernigg View Post
Let me know if your ever up this way when the trails open up. Im looking for some others to get psyched on a holy cross city run this late spring
Will do man. Not sure if my WJ is capable enough for Holy Cross though.
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ. 7" Clayton Long Arm Lift, 9" rear w/currie high pinion, D44 Trussed front axle, High Steer, chrome moly axles front and rear, ARB's front and rear, 35" BF Goodrich KM2's, Trail Ready front bumper with winch, custom rear with swing out tire carrier, etc, etc.
Unread 02-14-2013, 02:16 PM   #4
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

I'm in FoCO. Got an 02 WJ but bone stock right now. Looking to pick up a cheap TJ from a friend here soon and itching to get on the trail before the 2nd baby shows up
The_Eng is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #5
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Eng View Post
I'm in FoCO. Got an 02 WJ but bone stock right now. Looking to pick up a cheap TJ from a friend here soon and itching to get on the trail before the 2nd baby shows up
Awesome! When is the baby due? Very limited trail access til around June. If you plan on lifting your WJ, give me a shout. I have no prob giving you a hand!!
Unread 02-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

Thanks man, baby should be here around September. Looking to get the TJ to be the offroad toy. If I lift the Dub it will be a BB or maybe a 3"
Unread 02-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #7
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Thanks man, baby should be here around September. Looking to get the TJ to be the offroad toy. If I lift the Dub it will be a BB or maybe a 3"
Thats perfect then. You will have plenty of time to wheel before the baby gets here!! Ive got 2 girls myself, ages 6 and 7, and they are addicted to off-roading!! They try to get me to attempt some crazy stuff!!
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #8
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

Are you on Craigslist selling a bumper and looking to trade out of some rubi wheels back to factory?
Unread 02-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #9
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Are you on Craigslist selling a bumper and looking to trade out of some rubi wheels back to factory?
The wheels, yes, im wanting to put something else on it. The bumper, I was, but decided to keep it. I thought I took that ad down?
Unread 02-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

It may be down, I haven't checked in a few days. What wheels are you wanting for it?
Unread 02-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
It may be down, I haven't checked in a few days. What wheels are you wanting for it?
Honestly, im just looking for some soft 8's or D holes. Something that if it gets tore up, its no biggie to replace.
Unread 02-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #12
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

What size? sticking with 17's?
Unread 02-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #13
STRRAYNGE
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
What size? sticking with 17's?
Either a 16 or 17 would work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.