Land Use - Another forum - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Land Use - Another forum

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-27-2006, 01:52 PM   #1
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Land Use - Another forum

This is a Forum (run by a front-range mountain land owner) that is trying to shut down ROW's (Right of Ways) & discusses various other topics. There is a ton of misinformation on the forum and at least for me is very hard to read. I intent to address a lot of the posts (no matter how old they are) when I get back in 2 weeks. If anyone else is interested in reading up on it:
http://www.darkendeavors.com/forum/f...iew.asp?fid=25

Unread 10-27-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
KUK9
2000 TJ Wrangler 

All I can say is wow. This kind of ignorant view of the 4wheeling community (the RESPONSIBLE ones anyway), are exactly what we need to stop in order to prevent more trails getting shut down. Why is it, thought, that the greenies never seem to say anything about the land owners that will clear cut areas of their land for one reason or another, or don't say anything about mountain land owners that let cattle roam free to graze while they destroy the vegetation?
REDLYNER Racing #4550

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/adapt-die-kuk9s-stretch-tj-build-1160620
KUK9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.