Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lakers @ Nuggets tonight... Anyone Going??

506 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Naturalhoosier 
#1 ·
I picked up some tickets this morning for the wife and I, anyone else going? Wouldn't mind meeting up with some JF's.

:cheers2:

#3 ·
Jay I would had loved to have gone. Haven't been to a NBA game since Shaq and Kobe were making a run 5 or so years ago. GO LAKERS! ;-)>

#4 ·
You were who I thought would be there Nick!

Great game... until the last 2 minutes. :mad: We stayed until the last buzzer, which was the last buzzer of the year for the Nugs. Crazy drunks everywhere!

There were fights breaking out like every 20 feet inside the Pepsi Center. One dude got knocked clean out right in front of me. :laugh:

The stupids were out in force tonight, I'm just glad the game was exciting. Denver came from like 14 back to take the lead with 3:00 minutes left, but turned it over 3 times in a row. Oh well.

:cheers2:

#5 ·
It just didn't work out for my calendar. I was SOOOO close to going Saturday...but my BB/BS event got in the way of it. No biggie.

That's pretty funny about the fights. I mean, come on....you're down 0-3, did you think they'd pull off a BoSox Miracle? No way...they're the friggin' Nuggets! LOL I would think the fights would be more if it were a tied series at 3-3 or something. Oh well. Glad you had a good time!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.