Just ordered some goodies.... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Just ordered some goodies....

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Reply
Unread 11-14-2006, 07:59 PM   #16
RollerHman
BMW drivers are ****s
 
RollerHman's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPKites
Woohoo! More spare room art huh Ben? You'll have to decorate this one with flowers
haha, guess where i put it the second it came......


its staying there until i decide what i want to do about a gas tank skid and if they need to be installed at the same time.....

__________________
Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

99 XJ
98 BMW 328is
RollerHman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #17
Naturalhoosier
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER
I picked up Sirius last week and love it!

Everyone told me not to get XM. Best Buy and Circuit City were pretty down on it. Just food for thought-
XM has the baseball contract....so I can catch all of the Astro games if we are out and about. I'm pretty sure they both have Big 10 contracts though.
__________________
--Nick

My Ride: 1998 GC Limited
Colorado Jeep Club Member #15
Black Jeep Club Member #1976

Make the world a better place, punch a Boilermaker in the face!!!

Don't blame me...I didn't vote for him.
Naturalhoosier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2006, 10:08 PM   #18
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim
 
FPKites's Avatar
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 13,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerHman
haha, guess where i put it the second it came......


its staying there until i decide what i want to do about a gas tank skid and if they need to be installed at the same time.....

Nahhh...they both bolt on, or at least they should....as long as it wasn't the idea for the goofy way WJs have them. Damn skid holds up the tank :

Another ZJ item FTW! Tank is held up with straps and the skid goes right over it
__________________
Jim Karlin
"How the heck do you get there?"
"Duh! Big RED Jeep!!!"
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2006, 11:37 PM   #19
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Racer
 
REDLYNER's Avatar
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mountain Island, NC
Posts: 4,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhoosier
XM has the baseball contract....so I can catch all of the Astro games if we are out and about. I'm pretty sure they both have Big 10 contracts though.

I hear ya. Sirius has the NFL network... I didn't know there were any other channels?
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2006, 11:43 PM   #20
RollerHman
BMW drivers are ****s
 
RollerHman's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPKites
Nahhh...they both bolt on, or at least they should....as long as it wasn't the idea for the goofy way WJs have them. Damn skid holds up the tank :

Another ZJ item FTW! Tank is held up with straps and the skid goes right over it
well the one write up of a skid i was looking to buy from jason @ jeepinoutfitters said his hitch had to come off to install the gas tank skid, then the hitch went over it and it held the skid up too? so since i want to buy a skid soon im not gonna bother installing the hitch if i need to take it off in a month to get a skid on... so i gotta figure that all out....
__________________
Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

99 XJ
98 BMW 328is
RollerHman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2006, 07:20 AM   #21
Naturalhoosier
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 2,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER
I hear ya. Sirius has the NFL network... I didn't know there were any other channels?

I have the NFL direct ticket or whatever on DirecTv, so that'll suffice!!!
__________________
--Nick

My Ride: 1998 GC Limited
Colorado Jeep Club Member #15
Black Jeep Club Member #1976

Make the world a better place, punch a Boilermaker in the face!!!

Don't blame me...I didn't vote for him.
Naturalhoosier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2006, 08:34 AM   #22
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim
 
FPKites's Avatar
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 13,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerHman
well the one write up of a skid i was looking to buy from jason @ jeepinoutfitters said his hitch had to come off to install the gas tank skid, then the hitch went over it and it held the skid up too? so since i want to buy a skid soon im not gonna bother installing the hitch if i need to take it off in a month to get a skid on... so i gotta figure that all out....
Yup, I had to unbolt my hitch (8 bolts...simply), fit up the skid, remount the hitch. 20 minutes...tops
__________________
Jim Karlin
"How the heck do you get there?"
"Duh! Big RED Jeep!!!"
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2006, 09:01 AM   #23
RyanZJ
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhoosier
Thanks Ryan for the heads up.
No problem.
__________________
Ryan
'98 ZJ V8 Limited
'06 WK V8 Laredo
'51 CJ-3A

RyanZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.