Jobs in the Fort Collins area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Jobs in the Fort Collins area

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 05-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

Jobs in the Fort Collins area

Hey guys,

I am starting to look for a new job in the Fort Collins/Loveland area. I've been in the auto industry in service and sales for about the last 13 years. Most of what I've done over the last 5 or 6 years has been customer service only. I'm looking to transition out of the auto industry into something still customer oriented. I can send you a resume if needed. If you guys know of anything or anywhere to look besides monster, career builder, etc. please let me know.

Thanks

Colorado Jeep Club Member #272
Tim@Northridge4x4.com
The_Eng is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.