Jeep Parts In Colorado - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Jeep Parts In Colorado

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #31
1986cj
1986 CJ7 

2X on mile hi jeep!!! On Federal Donny is great but I am 54 now and when I was 17/18 year old kid with my flatfenders his dad Don is the man. I remember many times I had trouble with V6 swaps and the likes but it only took one stop and talk with Don senior and all was good. I was a snot nose kid but he treated me well. Got to love a place like that.

1986cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #32
Alainasman

Dirt Bag, FN JEEP, COLORADO SPRINGS

Meant for FN jeep, Colorado Springs, CO. Wanna hear sumthin funny? The owner copped a feel on my girl while she was tryin to buy sum parts. He told her she cud use the latrine and cornered her. Actually did a little on her boobs. locked her in to his "briefing area" or "smoke sum dope area" which ever. Just found out cause she was so embarressed and shamed. We are gonna talk soon, as I am outta the country in the military. Turns out...this is the second female i have heard this from. Dont buy crap from this dude. Dirt bag. You know who I am dude. See ya soon. We can meet off your property for a professional and sensible talk. probably need to work this out. Oh yea... stop callin. She knows you ar a dirt bag. Ill b back soon. Maybe we can have coffee. HAHAHA
Alainasman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #33
cbrackle
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Stay away from Republic Jeep!

I agree! I talked to the owner on the phone - very nice - but when I got there I asked about another unrelated part - mentioned that if another guy did not come thru later that day I would get it from him he got really beligerant - I asked him if there was a problem and he said "yes, you are the problem" and he threw me out of his store!!
cbrackle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #34
Kruzin
1993 ZJ 

Yea, Republic is a rip-off joint, if you get stuck dealing with the owner.
When I was shopping for a tcase, he wanted $700. I found one on EBay, shipped from the east coast for $250.
Then I found I needed a switch for it. Went in there looking for the switch, he wouldn't sell it to me without buying the whole case. When I told him I couldn't afford his prices, and what I paid for the same tcase he tried to rape me on, he pretty much told me to f off.

BUT, there is a guy that normally works in back, and he's pretty cool. If you can catch him when the owner is away, he'll treat you good. I needed a shift bezel when I swapped tcases, and he just gave it to me, despite it having a $20 price tag on it.
Kruzin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #35
scottydoes
1996 XJ Cherokee 

NVM, im a retard.
scottydoes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2010, 01:54 PM   #36
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

Put my vote in for Mile Hi jeep also! If you have an old Jeep talk to Jim there, he's the man! I've also had bad experiences at FN Jeep (never been felt up though!!) -I only use them as a last resort.
colojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #37
spaz7682
1982 CJ7 

FNJeep

FNJEEP:
these guys need to get their stuff together, they don't seem to know much about what's going on around them much less about jeeps. They don't really seem to care about what they do as well. And if for a last resort you need what they have, you had better hope they feel like coming in to work that week!!!
spaz7682 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2010, 11:31 PM   #38
Minnow
1998 ZJ 

Ive been getting a ton of parts at a place next door to the pull & save on Broadway. Very nice people and they have some kickbutt Jeeps

Metal Movers
379 W. 66h Way
Denver, Co 80216
720-382-1111

Most of the stuff ive seen there is XJ's and ZJ's but they have had a few Wranglers also
Minnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #39
surfTJsnow
1999 WJ 

yeah. the guys at FNjeep are tards. Ive been in there numerous times and dealt with the owner, Tom. The tall skinny guy with the goatee. he was trying to sell me a set of YJ soft doors. He swore to me the latch from the YJ and TJ were the same. Yeah... I knew better and went elsewhere and found them cheaper on Craigslist. Those guys have also been known to go up to trails like Eagle Rock and Saran Wrap and pull parts off stuck jeeps at night. I think they have a few insiders... and im NOT being paranoid. Jeep Republic seems a bit more decent, for the guys there seem like they might have a bit of knowledge about Jeeps. But yeah, FNJeep can burn down for all I care. No passion in what there doing, they are RUDE, dope heads that sell overpriced crap that they know nothing about.

I have no idea how that guy pays the rent on that property.
Unread 06-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #40
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

was at the U-Pull-N-Pay today off Broadway and 66th, the one next to expensive Metal Movers - theres an early model XJ with a lift on it. would be a good score for somebody...looks like 3-4" lift springs, Doetech shocks (rear bushings need replaced, but bar pins still there), stainless rear brake lines, 2" blocks in the rear... somebody go get it!
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #41
groundhound
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I dig this local Colorado forum. Anyone have these places install parts on their jeep? I am trying to do a gear swap and looking for someone who can do it without emptying my bank account. I am in southern Colorado. Colorado Springs and (lame) Pueblo. I seen Tanner 4 wheel Drive in Springs and also Predator 4 wheel drive. Thoughts?
Or does someone know where I can get a jewel (4.56 gear) axle swap cheap from a salvage yard? (miracle)
groundhound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #42
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

Check this guy out he does it for a good price. He is in parker too.

http://www.cojeeps.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?49-S.F.F.
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #43
groundhound
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I am not familiar with that forum. The guy lists great prices, but I did not see a phone number or address. The lowest I found with parts and labor was so far $1300 in Colorado Springs.
Unread 06-18-2010, 11:03 AM   #44
68formalGT
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Rick Prigmore of Prigmore's Alignment Service in Pueblo did the gear install on my Jeep. The guy is very good and runs a clean shop. Its on the south end of Pueblo off Pueblo Blvd. I had a leaky seal on my Dana 30 and they tore it down and replaced it right away without charge. The whole front end has to be tore down to do this.
Prigmore's Alignment Service
3105 S. Prairie Ave
719-564-9240 or
719-561-2180
68formalGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #45
groundhound
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Nice. i will have to check it out. Thanks a lot!! Did you have to buy the parts or does he supply them?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.