Jeep Parts In Colorado - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Jeep Parts In Colorado

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 12-15-2007, 10:44 AM   #16
Happy Joe
1985 CJ7 

Drive Line Service of Co. Springs
907 S. Sierra Madre
Co. Springs
634-2548

A commercial drive shaft shop, A bit pricey for ujoints but they have spicer joints and install them free (you pull the drive shaft). Will build any drive shaft that you want from measurements. For cheapest custom shafts take them a longer/shorter one and have them retube, or shorten and balance it.
Enjoy!

Carburetors became obsolete during the last century... do what ever it takes to get fuel injection...It makes bigger grins off road.
Happy Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #17
rescue6
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Great guy to deal with and great prices to boot A++

Crazy Ed's Performance
1130 Valley St Suite D
Colorado Springs, CO 80922
719-573-6919

http://www.crazyedsperformance.com/
rescue6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #18
grenMEG
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Denver Spring & Suspension

3510 Brighton Blvd.
Denver, Co. 80216
(303) 295-7638

http://www.denverspringandsuspension.com/

Great customer service, Good prices
grenMEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #19
grenMEG
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Drivetrain Industries

Drivetrain Industries
3301 Brighton Blvd.
Denver CO. 80216

1800-525-6177

Drivetrain Industries

Very good at what they do, and a cute chick at the parts check out!
grenMEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #20
Wild Turkee
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Pull and Pay
66th and broadway
Denver

like Pull and save in aurora but friendlier, and cheeper

when i went today they had a large selection of cherokees, a couple of grands a few other older jeep trucks wagoneers....no wranglers cj ect

Last edited by Wild Turkee; 07-14-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Wild Turkee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #21
the303hooligan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Xj High Country Performance

High Country Performance 4x4, Inc.
1695 W. Hamilton Pl. Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303.761.7379
Fax: 303.761.4950
http://www.hcp4x4.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport 4.0 I6, D30 and D44,4.56 G2 Gears,belly,gas & steering skids, 35x12.5 Wrangler MTR Kevlars,4" ProComp Coils,1.25" JKS BL,1"Currie MML,Bilstein 5100's, Chromoly LCA's front and rear, JKS Disco's,K&N intake,PSC BFH front stinger bumper w/winch & d-rings,PSC Rear stinger/carrier w/d-ring,PSC Rocker Knockers,Dynomax Ultraflo welded ss, APN header,PIAA 520 ATP, Bestop top,alpine CDA-105 deck,Tuffy underseat Security box, JL Audio speakers in sound bar and dash, Corbeau front seats, matching Neoprene cover on bench,trimmed flares...and PLENTY more to come..
**Oil Field Trash Makin' Oil Field Ca$h**
the303hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #22
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Turkee View Post
Pull and Pay
66th and broadway
Denver

like Pull and save in aurora but friendlier, and cheeper

when i went today they had a large selection of cherokees, a couple of grands a few other older jeep trucks wagoneers....no wranglers cj ect
Quote:
Originally Posted by the303hooligan View Post
High Country Performance 4x4, Inc.
1695 W. Hamilton Pl. Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303.761.7379
Fax: 303.761.4950
http://www.hcp4x4.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

X2 on both of these.

U Pull & Pay is the name of the yard, and it was great. Very friendly staff, free use of hoists and wheelbarrows, stellar pricing. Super clean too. They do a much better job of draining fluids than other yards do. Vehicles were neatly lined up, and sectioned by make - Ford, Chrysler, GM, Import, etc. They have a great map/diagram of the lot, so you can easily find what you need. $2 entrance fee BTW, but as clean and organized as that yard was, I'd gladly pay double. There were very few vehicles that had been picked clean - I think they clear them out or move them further back before that happens. A+++++++

High Country Performance 4x4 is also very thorough in making sure they have the right part for you. They have a fairly extensive showroom, and quite a bit more in the back. They wouldn't let me leave the shop until they got a hold of somebody at Teraflex to make sure I had the right bushings for my UCAs. Great price on the bushings too. I spoke with Jason when I was looking for bushings.
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #23
the303hooligan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Xj

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPKites View Post
X2 on both of these.

U Pull & Pay is the name of the yard, and it was great. Very friendly staff, free use of hoists and wheelbarrows, stellar pricing. Super clean too. They do a much better job of draining fluids than other yards do. Vehicles were neatly lined up, and sectioned by make - Ford, Chrysler, GM, Import, etc. They have a great map/diagram of the lot, so you can easily find what you need. $2 entrance fee BTW, but as clean and organized as that yard was, I'd gladly pay double. There were very few vehicles that had been picked clean - I think they clear them out or move them further back before that happens. A+++++++

High Country Performance 4x4 is also very thorough in making sure they have the right part for you. They have a fairly extensive showroom, and quite a bit more in the back. They wouldn't let me leave the shop until they got a hold of somebody at Teraflex to make sure I had the right bushings for my UCAs. Great price on the bushings too. I spoke with Jason when I was looking for bushings.
Yah all the guys in HCP4x4 are insane awesome, and like you said, they make sure you have what you NEED and make sure you are happy..was actually just in there few hrs ago....and Ive spent a few K$ in that place over the last 2 yrs and have never left bitter or unhappy..except when wife sees the reciept ..lol...So WAY TO GO HCP4X4!!! ...
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport 4.0 I6, D30 and D44,4.56 G2 Gears,belly,gas & steering skids, 35x12.5 Wrangler MTR Kevlars,4" ProComp Coils,1.25" JKS BL,1"Currie MML,Bilstein 5100's, Chromoly LCA's front and rear, JKS Disco's,K&N intake,PSC BFH front stinger bumper w/winch & d-rings,PSC Rear stinger/carrier w/d-ring,PSC Rocker Knockers,Dynomax Ultraflo welded ss, APN header,PIAA 520 ATP, Bestop top,alpine CDA-105 deck,Tuffy underseat Security box, JL Audio speakers in sound bar and dash, Corbeau front seats, matching Neoprene cover on bench,trimmed flares...and PLENTY more to come..
**Oil Field Trash Makin' Oil Field Ca$h**
the303hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #24
CLNinja
1993 ZJ 

yeah HCP4x4 are great people

( im surprised i didnt already have them on there... ive stopped by there plenty of times for various things )

the list has been updated
[color="#003300"]Matt[/COLOR]
[color="white"][CENTER][size="1"]
[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434081"][color="white"]Click Here For My Build Thread[/COLOR][/url]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B]**September 2009 Grand Cherokee Of The Month**[/B]
[SIZE="2"][url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=123"][color="white"]Colorado Jeep Club Member #88[/COLOR][/url][/SIZE][/CENTER]
CLNinja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #25
Coblue
1996 ZJ 

How about a seperate thread for places that do service?
With 220k miles I probably spend more on service than parts!
Coblue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #26
collkid
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ah service should be done in your garage, with a few of your Jeepforum.com buddies and a rack of beer!
Colorado Member #89
collkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #27
edolivett

whatever jeremy... jeremy just wants the beer... he shows up 2 hours late after all the work is done....
edolivett is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #28
Rumpeltiltskin
1957 CJ6 

I can't believe nobody commented on mile hi jeep!!! If you want people who know EVERYTHING about anything JEEP they are the people who know!!!

Also blast tech is who blasted my flatbed for me and did a great job! very reasonable prices also!
Rumpeltiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 11:52 AM   #29
68formalGT
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Predator doesn't have a shop on the south end any more. Just the one on Nevada.
68formalGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #30
powerwagon67
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Drive Shaft Doctors
5350 Broadway
Denver Co 80216
303-297-2928

Awesome guys! They are about 1 block south of the Grizzly Rose next to I-25. Ask for Dave.

Quad Zilla TowRig 2001 F350 Powerstroke SuperCrew (AKA Clyde)

GhostRidersJeepClub.ORG
powerwagon67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.