Im new - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Im new

Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 09-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
deederz
2012 JK Wrangler 

Im new

Im new and wanted to introduce myself, I got a 2012 Wrangler Unlimted about a month ago, sold my little race car and decided to get back to my roots. Im originally from a tiny town in montana so living off road is just where my heart is.

Im looking to be doing a lot of upgrades to my jeep just dont know where to start yet, I have been going up a few trails already but dont have anyone to go with normally so I have been cautious about the trails I choose, hoping to change that soon.

ill get more photos later
this is the day i bought it

shes pretty boring right now

deederz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
danlee
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome,

We will try not to give you a hard time, just because your jeep has four doors,
LOL... well maybe....

Just my opinion, but recovery gear is a good place to start, a good Winch, tow straps, and portable air compressor.....

Dan
danlee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
lynusann
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Now why would you go and do a thing like sell your race car?? I've learned the merits of owning both :P My YJ serves one purpose and my cobra vert serves a completely opposite purpose. Best of both worlds

Very nice by the way though. I really wanted a white jeep (and a 4 door no less lol).

You're pretty far north but there's myself (Lynnsy by the way) and another girl down here in Pueblo that both own jeeps. Both of us are rather new to wheeling but if you're ever interested we could always try to meet up and go hit some easy trails together. I'm open for exploring just about anything. I'm sure Brittany may chime in here soon as well!
lynusann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Its kind of off topic, but last spring, I seen a lifted Liberty(KJ) in the Fountain area, big meats, snorkel kit, etc, being driven by a gal. Dunno if she gets on here or not, or if she stole her ol' mans jeep,lol.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 09:07 AM   #5
mountainjock
1988 XJ Cherokee 

There is nothing wrong with four doors! Welcome to the site. Use it, theres lotsa good info on here!
mountainjock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #6
rballman
2007 JK Wrangler 

welcome and nice JK!

recovery is always good to have. a CB is a cheap/useful mod. you can also look on craigslist for Rubi wheels/tires...they sell for around $500 and are great on the trails

Colorado Jeep Club member #2007

My JK Build Thread
rballman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #7
voodooJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Nice Jk and welcome. I saw that you joined Front Range and are doing a run this week. I've been waiting for a weekday run to pop up, but I don't think mine will be up for it this week. Good luck, they are a good group to wheel with.

Colorado Jeep Club member #959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
What you are witnessing, dear friends, is the most enormous miracle of the machine age.
voodooJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.