If it aint one thing, it's another... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > If it aint one thing, it's another...

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
Kruzin
1993 ZJ 

Angry If it aint one thing, it's another...

So I get my broken xmember and skid bolts fixed this last weekend. Thinkin' I'm cought up with the 'must do' stuff, and maybe this weekend I can do some elective wrenchin'.

But noooooooooo.

Went to the lumber yard today, and when I came out, there was a large puddle of coolant under my Jeep
Water pump decided I couldn't have this weekend for what I wanted to do to the Jeep. Instead I get to doink around with replacing that.

Sigh....

Kruzin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.