I need to trade my 33" xterrains for 33" all terrains - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > I need to trade my 33" xterrains for 33" all terrains

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-01-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
raider_man007

Tj I need to trade my 33" xterrains for 33" all terrains

I know this is the wrong forum but I know everyone looking here will live close to me. o.k. I'm looking to trade my 5 33x12.50x15 pro comp xterrains with about %85 tread for some all terrains in same or close to same condition. My story is I just bought some used 35x13.50x15 baja claws. These tires are GREAT offroad but suck on the street and I have a long trip coming up( not wheeling related). It does not make much sence to me to have 2 sets of off road tires, and that's why I'm looking to trade. I would like to trade my xterrains for 35" all terrains but who in the heck is gonna trade 35's for 33's. Any takers

tom woods cv driveshaft w/ sye
4 inch's of suspension lift
35x13.50 baja claws
raider_man007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.