Holly Cross, Grizzly Lake, Iron Chest Weekend SEP 29-30 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Holly Cross, Grizzly Lake, Iron Chest Weekend SEP 29-30

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

View Poll Results: Vote for the option that is best for you to attend.
29SEP07 Holy Cross, 30SEP07 Grizzly Lake/Iron Chest 2 50.00%
28SEP07 Holy Cross, 29SEP07 Grizzly Lake, 30SEP07 Iron Chest 1 25.00%
Cannot Attend 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 08-02-2007, 09:33 PM   #16
dnrisden
Rise of the Silver Slinky

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newracer
I really want to run Holly Cross this year. I am not sure on dates right now but I can usually make any weekend. Actually a Friday might be better for me.
It would great to have you along, we have not run a trail with you and your boys since Moody/Rocky Quarry/Crystal Last Year.

Later,

Don

dnrisden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #17
dnrisden
Rise of the Silver Slinky

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Well folks I have descided to go on the little uns run and put Holy Cross at the top of the list for next year. Trying to run trails all weekend with our little one would just not be a fun event. We need a three day for this run. Not to mention the fact that I would be absolutely worthless at work the following week. I am not even sure if we are going to make it to MOAB 5-8 OCT. And i just found out that it already snowed in Leadville!?
dnrisden is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.