Hi all, moving to Denver, CO - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Hi all, moving to Denver, CO

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREE

Unread 01-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
1quick1
2014 WK 

Jk Hi all, moving to Denver, CO

Hi everyone. My new JK has 153 miles on it but will have closer to 3k by the time I drive out to Denver. Just want to say hello and I look forward to reading all about the Denver area

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (current vehicle)
32'' BFG KM's 255/75/17's on stock Laredo wheels
1quick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
UnlimitedMatt
2005 LJ Wrangler 

When are you moving here? Where are you moving from? What part of Denver are you moving to?
2005 Unlimited Rubicon, Sahara Edition #556, Colorado Jeep Club Member #556
Rusty, if you are reading this, I am still waiting for my $249 refund from 06/2010. Pm me for my address to send the check. Thanks!
UnlimitedMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
kwpollard
2011 JK Wrangler 

Welcome! If you are anything like I am you will spend as little time as possible indoors and be playing in the mountains year around!
kwpollard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
1quick1
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlimitedMatt View Post
When are you moving here? Where are you moving from? What part of Denver are you moving to?
I'm leaving Raleigh, NC the 28th and heading north to Toledo, OH to visit family then I'll start treking west to Denver. I don't have my own place yet but will stay with a friend until I do. I'll be working downtown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpollard View Post
Welcome! If you are anything like I am you will spend as little time as possible indoors and be playing in the mountains year around!
Once I got my job I traded my 02 Corvette in for the 12 Wrangler. I plan on being in the mountains as much as possible
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (current vehicle)
32'' BFG KM's 255/75/17's on stock Laredo wheels
1quick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #5
utlax18
2007 JK Wrangler 

Ha..that's funny. I grew up in Toledo, OH, came out to Denver, moved to Raleigh for year, then moved back to Denver. Did you grow up in Toledo? I grew up in the South end.

Anyhow, welcome..this is a great area not only for Jeeps, but for the great outdoors.

Mike
utlax18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
LMontycj2a

1946 CJ2A 

Welcome to the area.
LMontycj2a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
TheBandit
2004 WJ 

Im sorry your moving to Denver lol Jk I am just not a city person but welcome to Colorado

04 WJ Overland Parting Out
TheBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
WiscBadgerRN
1998 ZJ 

Welcome! I'm a new transplant also. Hoping to meetup with a few folks and do some wheeling!
WiscBadgerRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #9
ClimbStuff
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from Cincinnati OH... Colorado beats the buhjeebees out of Ohio. Welcome to the winning team!
ClimbStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #10
billallen
2012 KK Liberty 

I recently just moved here as well from Montana and Portland Or. If anyone knows some good trails for a family and stock jeep liberty (mods to come soon) let me know. I am on the northend in Westminster near Broomfield
billallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #11
Jeepin72
Is it the weekend yet?

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to God's country
Unread 05-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #12
PLAN D

Quote:
Originally Posted by billallen View Post
I recently just moved here as well from Montana and Portland Or. If anyone knows some good trails for a family and stock jeep liberty (mods to come soon) let me know. I am on the northend in Westminster near Broomfield

I never driven a KJ but depending on drivers expericence these and many others can be done in a stock vehicle.

Argentine Pass-up to waldorf
Chinn/Sherwin Lakes
Fall River Res.
Webster Pass
Sts. John
Deer ck.
Geneva Ck.
Bark Ck.
Peru Ck.
Shrine Pass
PLAN D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #13
jeep-newbie
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billallen View Post
I live in Westminster as well. The closest trails to us that I can think of that you could take a stock Liberty on are Switzerland Trail, Bunce School Road, Johnny Park Road, Pierson Park Road and Pole Hill.

There are many others as well and you can do your own research on this trusty web site that we all know and "love": www.traildamage.com

Welcome to CO!
jeep-newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #14
billallen
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep-newbie

I live in Westminster as well. The closest trails to us that I can think of that you could take a stock Liberty on are Switzerland Trail, Bunce School Road, Johnny Park Road, Pierson Park Road and Pole Hill.

There are many others as well and you can do your own research on this trusty web site that we all know and "love": www.traildamage.com

Welcome to CO!
Thanks I appreciate it! We hit up Switzerland already and that was fun. I love trail damage.com i look at it almost daily. If you ever wanna go wheelin let me know I am always up for going.

Bill
billallen is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.