Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Hey RollerHman

2K views 42 replies 8 participants last post by  RollerHman 
#1 ·
Do you wheel or what? I was up on campus last night and managed to look at every Jeep up there and didn't see any worthy ones:laugh:

You going to come on some winter wheeling trips?

-Ryan

#4 ·
yes i wheel, and my jeep is never actually on campus anymore. i live much to close to drive :D . but im currently in the process of adding some things to the jeep. as soon as i get a chance to install my super sliders i am going wheeling to test it all out. but freaking school is keeping me and my buddy who is gonna help me too busy to get a chance. maybe i should drop out and work on the jeep/wheel 24/7......

and here is proof of me and reid wheeling!

#5 ·
RollerHman said:
yes i wheel, and my jeep is never actually on campus anymore. i live much to close to drive :D . but im currently in the process of adding some things to the jeep. as soon as i get a chance to install my super sliders i am going wheeling to test it all out. but freaking school is keeping me and my buddy who is gonna help me too busy to get a chance. maybe i should drop out and work on the jeep/wheel 24/7......

and here is proof of me and reid wheeling!
Looks more like proof of you parked on a rock to me. :dunno: :rofl:

#9 ·
So who is RollerHman....I dont' think I've met ya...

I'm so ready to wheel again.....Maybe next weekend....I'll have to check w/the wifey...

#11 ·
ArloGuthroJeep said:
No idea really, just a kid (yes a kid, I am sooooo much older:rolleyes: ) at CU I started to give a hard time:laugh:

Haven't met him yet, he uses execuses like "I have school" and "I am drunk" for reasons he can't go wheeling:dunno: He is a business major...need I say sketchy!:eek:
hhahaha :thumbsup:

I thought he was a buddy of yours!!!

Threadjacking! What about a run next weekend? Anyone?

#13 ·
ArloGuthroJeep said:
Anyone I see out there that I haven't see in this forum before I harass...

This weekend you say?;)

I am gone next weekend sailing from Cali to Mexico:p
Next weekend for me...i'm booked solid this weekend. Wheeling ownz sailing! :D

#15 ·
ArloGuthroJeep said:
Sailing makes Jeeping look like a cheap hobby:laugh:
I hear that. My wife's folks have a house on the Jersey shore....I know I know...can't compare East coast to the West coast...but the prices are relative. :eek: :eek: :eek:

#26 ·
Man, we can't be friends until we actually know you wheel!!! Pics of you on a rock doesn't count!!!! :LOL: =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.