Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Help filling a CO2 tank

4K views 81 replies 10 participants last post by  FPKites 
#1 ·
Anyone live "Northish" (As in Broomfield/Westminster/Louisville/Boulder area) and work down around Red Comet in Englewood?

Their address is: 2795 S. Raritan St., Englewood, CO.

I am looking to fill my CO2 tank but I can't get it filled since their hours are M-F 8-5 and I work during those house oddly enough. So anyone available that I could drop off my tank to you and have you fill it up during the week sometime before/after work? Don't want anyone to go out of their way for this, just seeing if this works easily for anyone specifically...

-Ryan

#34 ·
Sounds good Jimbo. Let me know when....earlier in the week is better for me...month-end is upon us accounting nerds, so it's only going to get busier as the week progresses.

#35 ·
Yeah, we may need to do Monday or Tuesday. Monday might be hard since I'm inventory bitch, but Tuesday shouldn't be too bad.

Edit: Wednesday I'm in Breckenridge for the last KBPI snowboarding of the season, so that'll be out.

#37 ·
Generally speaking, yeah. I'll see if I can find better parking this time. Maybe a meter since I'm a cheapo bastard :D

#38 ·
You can use my pass. I park in Writer Square now. The old place I parked was smart enough to tell if you were coming or going. So once you came in, it wouldn't let you come in again...this place it will let me come in multiple times w/out leaving...LOL So you'd just have to pick me up right outside my building and then you can go down....the only problem is, I don't know if you'll fit...actually now that i think about it, you might be better off at a meter...when I had my roof rack on, I had maybe 1 to 1 1/2 inches to spare...so you'd best just take a meter spot...oh well...tried to save you a few pennies!!

#39 ·
I used to fit in Writer Square just fine, but you may be right. I've got the light bar now...dunno if I'd fit in there. Shouldn't be an issue I don't think. My rack doesn't go any higher than the wally-mart lights, so probably wouldn't hit that.

I can always try it I guess :dunno:

#42 ·
Hey Ryan - I thought of this just after you dropped your tank of at Nick's - did you end up buying a micrometer when you did your Aussie install, or did you find one to borrow? I'm not sure Josh has one, and that would make the Aussie measurements a bit hard :D

#44 ·
:laugh: okey dokey.

I'll probably hunt around for a set of feeler gauges then I guess.

#46 ·
I contemplated Ted's stuff - don't think I wanna mess with bearings though.

#61 ·
im clueless when it comes to stuff like that lol. if i just buy the 4.10 gears from him and dont bother with the carrier i wont have to worry about the bearings will i? i already have a LS carrier in my d44a

if you guys want me to make anew thread on this i will...lol i dont wanna hijack the "better than UPS tracking" post...or the "Qdoba Lunch" post lol

#48 ·
Hey JImbo....6'6" is the height limitations at Writers Square. just an FYI.

We on for tomorrow? 11:30ish work for you? Let me know.

#49 ·
I think tomorrow will work Nick - sorry I didn't get in touch with you today, I was banging my head against the wall for 6 freaking hours working on the CEO's laptop.

I'll measure the height on the Jeep - worst case, I'll just swap vehicles with the wifey tomorrow. Haven't lifted the Saturn yet :rofl:

#50 ·
Woohoo!!! CB antenna is the tallest thing on the Heep, and It's only 6'7"

Might be a bit nervous, but should be fine.

#52 ·
Damn Kamil, bug bit you hard - I can still remember when you had no clue how to adjust your draglink! :rofl:

#53 ·
Jim, you have my cell # right?

GIve me a call when you are close. I'll get you into the garage.

What do you want to do for lunch?

#54 ·
Looks like I have a cell number ending in 3519 - that still current?

Wanna do Qdoba again?

#55 ·
Yeah man that's the #. Let me know, you can text it too if you're busy at work, what time you'll be there tomorrow. Yummers...I could eat Qdoba every freaking day! LOL

#56 ·
Will do Nickster. I'll shoot you a text when I leave work, 11:15 ought to do it.

#59 ·
ANyone else who wants to meet tomorrow for a downtown Qdoba lunch is more then welcome to join. 11:30ish Qdoba, 16th and Market.

#62 ·
You'd probably be good getting the ring and pinion from him. Either that, or get the whole D44 and have Terry do bearings at the same time :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.