I have some questions for the Colorado Jeeper's.
My friends and I are from Prescott Arizona and where thinking of taking a week long 4wheeling/camping trip to the San Juan Mountains next year. This year we went to Moab and had a blast. We are thinking of the San Juan's for next year trip, some of us has been through there but never spent a hole lot of time out there so we have some questions for all of you,
1. We will be heading out there in August, what will the temperatures be like?
2. What would be a good location to camp? Some of us will be bringing RV's and others will have tents
3. Is there any permits we need to buy? (off-road, camping, fishing, fire, ect)
4. What are some good trails to take? (we like scenery with adventure
5. Dose anyone have any pics or videos they would like to share?
6. What input do you have for us?