Gauging Interest: 31" Cooper STTs, about 2yrs old (for sale) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Gauging Interest: 31" Cooper STTs, about 2yrs old (for sale)

Currie RockJock Products!!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
pearj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Gauging Interest: 31" Cooper STTs, about 2yrs old (for sale)

Hi All,

I'm wanting to move up to 33" or 34" Cooper STTs - but have several years of good life left on my current 31" STTs. (I'm not sure if folks might offer to sell their stuff here, so I may be in the wrong forum - but would want to sell them locally if I did, so that's how this ended up here.)

The tires are a little under 2 years old and should have about 2 or more years left in them. They've had moderate use, including two trips to Moab. I have 5, but would be selling the 4 with the best tread on them.

I have the original papers for them so you have the date. They listed for a little over 200, I paid 185 per, and would want to sell them for about 60 per (so the 4 together would be about as much as 1 is new with tax).

They stick to rock like long lost friends, and are quieter than you'd think. They have kevlar in the sidewalls. They will fit if you have 1.5" to 2" BBs, and may even fit a stocker (but without stuffing room)... They would be coming off my 05 TJ, so I believe the wheel is a 15".

I can get closer pics for you, but this is the best I have at work...

(Also, this is what a ZJ Coil to a TJ lift looks like.)

If someone wants them, I'll pick out and have the new ones installed so the 31"s are ready to take away..

I figured I'd try here first, I apologize if the post is in the wrong place.

pearj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

They will probably want you to post in the classified section, just guessing. If I had my lift kit in already, I'd be interested, but no lift yet, and no place to stash them
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
colojeepguy
1970 CJ5 

Those are the same tires I have on my CJ and I love them! If I had extra $$$ right now, I might buy 'em just to have....
colojeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
pearj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetglideok View Post
They will probably want you to post in the classified section, just guessing. If I had my lift kit in already, I'd be interested, but no lift yet, and no place to stash them
I figured as much on putting it in the classifieds, but am not wanting to ship anywhere, so I thought local..

Quote:
Originally Posted by colojeepguy View Post
Those are the same tires I have on my CJ and I love them! If I had extra $$$ right now, I might buy 'em just to have....
No doubt - they are awesome.. Sticky but quiet. If you get re-interested, let me know - I could come down on 'em a little. I think they'd appreciate being on a CJ, for their second life.
Unread 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #5
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Well, if you arent in a big hurry to move them, I'll be hopefully doin a lift kit this summer, and may take them off your hands then.
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #6
pearj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetglideok View Post
Well, if you arent in a big hurry to move them, I'll be hopefully doin a lift kit this summer, and may take them off your hands then.
Sounds like a plan... I'm in no hurry, and have room to store them - I just don't want to trash 'em with that much life left.

I put my lift on my TJ, so if you're doing it yourself and need a hand, let me know...

(not sure how to PM, but will try to send you my email)
Unread 06-28-2012, 07:41 AM   #7
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Sounds good. Long as these fires dont burn the town down, completely at least. I'll end you a pm, make it easier for you.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.