Gauging Interest - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Gauging Interest

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-04-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
98XJmtar14
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Gauging Interest

Hey fellow colorado jeepers!!

I was just curious as to how many of you dont have a good place to go work on your own vehicle. Me and a buddy of mine have been talking about renting out some shop space. He does AMAZING body repair and paint and we both do a bunch of odds and ends type mechanical stuff, he is more the brains of the operation as far as the auto work we will be doing goes but i was also thinking that if any of you are in the same boat as me and dont really have a place to work on your jeep or whatever vehicles you need to work on we could also offer it out for your repairs so you could have a place to do your own work and we would be there to help if youre doing a lift or something and just need an extra hand.

Anyways Let me know if you would be interested oh and this would be in the colorado springs area!!

Unread 04-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
smcutter
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98XJmtar14 View Post
He does AMAZING body repair and paint and we both do a bunch of odds and ends type mechanical stuff, he is more the brains of the operation as far as the auto work we will be doing goes but i was also thinking that if any of you are in the same boat as me and dont really have a place to work on your jeep or whatever vehicles you need to work on we could also offer it out for your repairs so you could have a place to do your own work and we would be there to help if youre doing a lift or something and just need an extra hand.
For the love of God, man, learn to use periods!

As to the content of your post, it's an interesting idea. If you were in Denver, I'd probably want to do it for a few hours a month, but not down in the Springs. Good luck, though!

More of a Tinkering Thread than a Build Thread (smcutter)

Colorado Jeep Club Member #302
Keep Calm and Chive On!
And for the record, I'm probably judging you for your bad grammar or spelling.
smcutter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.