Garages in the Springs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Garages in the Springs

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 03-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #1
ColoradoGrand05
2005 WK 

Garages in the Springs

Can anyone recommend a good garage in the Springs? I recently tried changing my water pump, but the bolts were stuck on there.

Unread 03-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #2
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Aspen auto clinic used to be decent, but it's a bit of a dog and pony show when you bring a car in anymore. Not many places I'd trust with my vehicles.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014, 10:32 PM   #3
BuckeyeNative

1974 CJ5 

Top Tech Automotive has been fair and reasonable when I have dealt with them. They have two locations depending on what side of the Springs you are on.

http://www.mytoptechauto.com/
BuckeyeNative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #4
ColoradoGrand05
2005 WK 

I forgot about PB Blaster, so I'm going to give that a shot first before going to a shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetglideok View Post
Aspen auto clinic used to be decent, but it's a bit of a dog and pony show when you bring a car in anymore. Not many places I'd trust with my vehicles.
Sadly, that's the norm now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNative View Post
Top Tech Automotive has been fair and reasonable when I have dealt with them. They have two locations depending on what side of the Springs you are on.

http://www.mytoptechauto.com/
Thanks. I'll check them out if PB Blaster doesn't work.
Unread 03-30-2014, 09:55 PM   #5
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Anyone know anything about Airport automotive off Platte Ave, between Powers and Peterson AFB?
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.