Garage and tools for borrow/rent in Denver area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Garage and tools for borrow/rent in Denver area

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 08-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Garage and tools for borrow/rent in Denver area

Hey guys, I went running a few trails yesterday and done went and cracked my rear trac bar mount. Now I'm in a bit of a pickle. I live in southwest Missouri, bout 12 hours away. I have no one within about 8 hours of here that I know would let me borrow some shop space. Now all I need are some basic tools and a cracker box welder. It shouldn't take me long, I'd be willing to throw a lil cash someone's way if they were able to help me out. Appreciate it in advance

Cthomp85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
PLAN D

try http://www.colorado4x4.org someone over there may resopnd quicker and be able to help.
PLAN D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thank ya, Sir! I'm out of my element out here. Were I home, I'd just fix it in my own shop.
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #4
PLAN D

would like to help you out but i don't have a welder and i'm on my way out of town on a camping trip in the a.m.
PLAN D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #5
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well, they won't let me register with a free email. SO I sent the admin a message, hopefully they can give me a hand. I always hate asking for a handout, yaknow?
If I was able to get into my jobsite I could fix it myself, but being shut down, we ain't gonna be able to hook that one up
Unread 08-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #6
jeepster93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I have a welder and tools but no garage.
jeepster93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #7
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

how willing would you be to let me come use it?
Unread 08-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
1320quick
2003 TJ Wrangler 

If you still need a garage/welder, send me an IM. I'm in the north metro area, I have a garage, tools and a 110v Miller 135 mig welder.
1320quick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #9
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks, bud. Tom(Jeepster93) helped me out this morning and wouldn't even let me pay him! He's a class act in my book!
Unread 08-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #10
jeepster93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Not an issue.
Pleasure to meet you and help you out.
That is what being a JEEPER is all about, The camaraderie we have toward each other.
All the payment needed is that when you find someone in need of something you have, you help. Payment made in full!
jeepster93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.