Durango - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Durango

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 01-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
cody792
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Durango

Anyone in Durango? Or know of clubs in Durango?

cody792 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
freep

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody792 View Post
Anyone in Durango? Or know of clubs in Durango?
http://www.creeperjeepers.org/
freep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2014, 11:13 PM   #3
bfewkwa

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I just moved to Durango in Jan. Haven't made it to a Creeper Jeepers meeting yet, but hope to soon.
bfewkwa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2014, 10:28 AM   #4
freep

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfewkwa View Post
I just moved to Durango in Jan. Haven't made it to a Creeper Jeepers meeting yet, but hope to soon.
I'm not a member, but I've heard good things about them.

I was a club guy back in the day but kinda lone wolf-ing it lately. Also, my main trail rig is a FJ60 LandCruiser <waiting for flames>. I do think the Creepers are an all brand club, though.

Also, the LC just got trail-ready last year and still needs some stuff <they all of 'em always need some stuff> and just got the TJ recently so haven't been many places just yet. Unlike Game of Thrones, Summer is Coming, though.

If you get bored sometime drop me a PM and we'll go have a beer at the Embassy where we can brag on our rigs and talk trails.

'02 TJ, "Tink"
'85 FJ60, "The Goose"
Unread 03-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #5
bfewkwa

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freep View Post
I'm not a member, but I've heard good things about them.

I was a club guy back in the day but kinda lone wolf-ing it lately. Also, my main trail rig is a FJ60 LandCruiser <waiting for flames>. I do think the Creepers are an all brand club, though.

Also, the LC just got trail-ready last year and still needs some stuff <they all of 'em always need some stuff> and just got the TJ recently so haven't been many places just yet. Unlike Game of Thrones, Summer is Coming, though.

If you get bored sometime drop me a PM and we'll go have a beer at the Embassy where we can brag on our rigs and talk trails.

Sounds like a plan. There's another JeepForum memeber here in Durango that I've talked with some. Maybe we should all plan to meet up sometime.

I'm actually thinking about heading out to Moab next weekend to run Top of The World with some other CO guys. See this thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/...-14-a-2145521/
Unread 03-02-2014, 10:57 AM   #6
freep

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a good time but I'm waiting on a new track bar and have a few other commitments. Never can tell though, my life is all about flexibilitity.

Thanks for the invite. Come summer my cousin and I are planning a few moderate runs though we'll be taking LandCruisers. We've both Fj60s his an '83 mine an '85, we've been putting together. We mostly go exploring, having destroyed enough vehicles in our mis-spent youth and gotten over that. Moab might be in the cards for later this year so take notes! And pictures!

If we or I decide to do anything otherwise I'll keep you posted. I'm thinking about running over by Mancos--supposed to be a year-round trail, not too tough over that way--once I get the track bar on the Jeep, kind of a shake-down cruise.

Cheers!

'02 TJ, "Tink"
'85 FJ60, "The Goose"
Unread 03-02-2014, 07:03 PM   #7
bfewkwa

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good. Anytime you want someone to run with, shoot me a PM. I followed a couple of Tacomas up part of Engineer Pass last summer and was impressed by what the Toyotas could do. One of my old co-workers in TX had an FJ45 that was awesome too. I do love Jeeps, but no brand snobbery here. I'm also not looking to destroy my Jeep. It is my daily driver, and needs to stay right side up... : )

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.