Denver area for a week or so....need advice! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Denver area for a week or so....need advice!

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
BigOrange
2012 JK Wrangler 

Denver area for a week or so....need advice!

Hey guys,

I'm going to be in the Denver area for about week beginning this saturday 8/25 until around labor day.

Im going to be meeting some family later on during the week, but from sat till then I will be traveling solo. I will have my jeep with me so I will be pretty mobile and willing to drive to any of the other cool areas within a couple of hours. Can anyone suggest some fun stuff to do/ areas to hang. Places that might be nice for a solo traveler. I'm a single 32yr old, so anyplace that would have a good amount of 20-30 somethings...maybe some of the female variety. I also like beer , so I would love to experience some of the CO breweries.

I have been to told that some of the ski towns like Breckenridge are awesome. Some hot springs could be cool to relax. Also, for nightlife...should I stick to Denver or venture out? I have been told to hit up Boulder as well. Hopefully, my jeep brothers (and sisters) can steer me in the right direction.

Also, I'm driving my pretty much stock 2012 JKU with m/t tires. So, if anyone is doing any trail runs on Sunday that would be great too. I just need something my JKU can get through.

Thanks
Chris

BigOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
jeepcliffband
1977 CJ5 

Yeah, all the college students are back in town so Boulder is going to be live this weekend. Especially since the USA Pro Tour finish is here on Sat. There will be lots of ladies around!
jeepcliffband is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Justin04Lj

Welcome to Colorado man. I'm in Colorado springs. You might have more luck over on wranglerforum.com. lots of cool guys in the Denver area and even have trails planned the days your gunna be there. Hope to see you over there I have the same screen name.

Justin
Justin04Lj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
BigOrange
2012 JK Wrangler 

Thanks man... Ill check it out
BigOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 06:35 AM   #5
shockracer
14,000' WJ

2001 WJ 

Bill Moore lake, not to bad of a drive. 1 hour from Denver to trail head, great views, a stock jeep can make it, I maybe heading there today.
5" hybrid lift, 265/70/17 Guard Dogs load E, bilsteins 5100's, addco sway bars, JKS front quick disco's, JKS adjustable track bar, KOR durometer track bar bushings, IRO crucial path front L.A.s, 1.25" Spidertrax spacers

Colorado Jeep Club Member #262
shockracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #6
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

Going up to some trails near Boulder on the 28th your more than welcome to tag along if you like.
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.