Denver Area Trails? 8/20 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Denver Area Trails? 8/20

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Denver Area Trails? 8/20

Anyone hitting any of the Mild trails in the Denver area? I just found out that I'm not working tomorrow and I finally have my Jeep out here and want to find some trails! I'm not set up for anything too intense, so mild trails would be great. Also, I hate to wheel alone, so I was hoping to tag along with someone if they are going!

Cthomp85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm thinking about Pickle gulch... usually people out and about there?
Unread 08-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #3
streetglideok
Web Wheeler
2005 KJ Liberty 

Being a weekday, not many of us can get away. Saturdays and Sundays are the best. There's a few mild trails you can run safely alone IMO, but a cell phone, and a radio means to reach help is the best plan.
streetglideok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Cthomp85
2000 TJ Wrangler 

CB and 3 cell phones in the rig, we had a pretty damn good time. Except for cracking my rear trac bar mount. Now I gotta find a place to fix er up.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.