Dana 30 inner oil seal tool - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Dana 30 inner oil seal tool

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-16-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
outdoorguy86
1983 CJ7 

Dana 30 inner oil seal tool

Hey, wondering if anyone in the Boulder or Colorado Springs area had the tool for setting the inner oil seals on the Dana 30, 44, or 60 axles. My front one is leaking and I need to replace it. I'll make my own tool, but figured I'd ask on here if anyone had one I could borrow and save myself some effort. Thanks

Colorado Jeep Club Member #2086

[COLOR="black"] /l , [/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"] [____],
l---L---OlllllllO-[/COLOR]
()_) ()_)=[COLOR="Yellow"]@[/COLOR]=)_)

[COLOR="Cyan"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/nicks-83-cj7-frame-off-build-1360039/"]My Build[/URL][/COLOR]
outdoorguy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
jeepcliffband
1977 CJ5 

Hey, let me know when you might be doing that. If Im not working Id be happy to lend a hand.
jeepcliffband is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
outdoorguy86
1983 CJ7 

So I bit the bullet and bought the tool to do it. So if any of you guys in the area ever need it let me know.

jeepcliffband, tool comes in tomorrow, planning on cranking it out on sun. May start taking things off sat afternoon though. Worst part is pulling out the carrier and getting it back in in the same position so I dont have to change backlash. You get that master cylinder bled?
Colorado Jeep Club Member #2086

[COLOR="black"] /l , [/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"] [____],
l---L---OlllllllO-[/COLOR]
()_) ()_)=[COLOR="Yellow"]@[/COLOR]=)_)

[COLOR="Cyan"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/nicks-83-cj7-frame-off-build-1360039/"]My Build[/URL][/COLOR]
outdoorguy86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.