Colorado Trail recomendations - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Colorado Trail recomendations

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 08-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #16
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimb2xs View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I think we are going to do Boreas Pass,.
boreas pass is nothing more than a dirt road that is car accessable. BUT there are a few short trails that spur off of that before you get to the top. the first one is to the right basically through the campground. follow the road and it will take you out to breckenridge. the 2nd trail is on the left right before the top. it takes you above timberline and is a loose rock trail. fun and short

Unread 08-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #17
klimb2xs
2005 LJ Wrangler 

We are going to use Boreas as a short cut. Looks like it will cut about 30 miles or so.
klimb2xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 02:38 AM   #18
Ezalycasaid

Depending on how nuts u wanna get theres some trails on the western slope too. Theres Billings canyon and 21rd wich are pretty extreme, I think the low end rating for billings is a 9. Theres also a much easier trail called bangs canyon. All three of these are in grand junction wich is on ur way to moab. Its about an hour and a half from moab. Theres a more scenic trail in Battlement mesa. Theres rangely rock crawler park wich is kinda out of the way and considered VERY difficult (40"+ tire size is what I recomend for Rangely) Theres also rattlesnake. I know Im forgetting some too.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...eilla-1121886/
I void warranties.
Ezalycasaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.