Colorado springs trails - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Colorado springs trails

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #31
texlurch
2002 WJ 

Guess I'll give you a shout end of next week and see what is up.
I've got to get my bike and truck cleaned up and ready for a trip to Deals Gap.
Should be able to get it all handled Thur-Fri and do a little wheeling on Sat before I head out.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #32
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by igrok
Rampart Range Rd is far better than Gold Camp or Old Stage Rds IMHO. The camping is much cleaner and Mt. Herman is a fun road to go up. If you are going in from the Woodland park side, Take Hwy 24 to Woodland Park, then go North on 67 till you come to the Rainbow Falls Trail area (sign and dirt parking lot). There are a ton of trails for Newbs in that area and the scenery is pretty sweet.

The Gulches just north of Divide are nice too, and not hard.
How do u get there from the Air Force Academy side? Not to familiar with areas around here
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #33
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch
Guess I'll give you a shout end of next week and see what is up.
I've got to get my bike and truck cleaned up and ready for a trip to Deals Gap.
Should be able to get it all handled Thur-Fri and do a little wheeling on Sat before I head out.
Yea give me a shout if you are going to the gulches. My family wants to go and find some camping spots for later.
Unread 05-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #34
MrIncredible004
1998 TJ Wrangler 

New to the jeep scene and hoping to find some in the same boat and maybe some willing to help a beginner out. I have seen lots of good stuff on here. Hoping to try the stock 1998 TJ out tomorrow!
MrIncredible004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #35
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIncredible004
New to the jeep scene and hoping to find some in the same boat and maybe some willing to help a beginner out. I have seen lots of good stuff on here. Hoping to try the stock 1998 TJ out tomorrow!
I won't be tomorrow but maybe next week. I'll let you know
Unread 05-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #36
bseblfrk09
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am headed back to the area as we speak I think i will be headed to eagle rock in the next couple weeks. I need a partner. Let me know if you wanna ride along.
bseblfrk09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #37
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bseblfrk09
I am headed back to the area as we speak I think i will be headed to eagle rock in the next couple weeks. I need a partner. Let me know if you wanna ride along.
I tried Saran Wrap near there and was pretty tough. I am new at this but loving it. I'll let you know

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.