Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Colorado Jeepers Unite!!!

852K views 13K replies 264 participants last post by  ArloGuthroJeep 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, back in the Grand Cherokee forum, there were some pics of a trail run a fellow Colorado Jeeper went on recently. Imediately he got 3 or 4 responses from other Colorado Jeepers, to let them know next time he goes up, because we all wanted to go. I say, we unite somehow, and let other Colo Jeepers know when a trail run is imminant. I mean, we all know just how many trails there are in Colo. Easy ones, hard ones, long ones short ones (I'm talking about 4x4 trails guys come on, keep your mind out of the gutter) etc. Theres pretty much something for everyone here, and maybe we could start a "Colorado Jeep Club Member #X" or whatever, to kind of "identify" ourselves, so we know who to let know of upcoming trail runs.

Comments? Ideas? Insults? Derogatory Words? Anyone?

Let me know what you think.

PS If we start the "Colorado Jeep Club Member#X" thing, I want Number 1.

Edit:

List so far, I'll update it as often as possible

Membership list has been moved to the Sticky in the Colorado Jeep Club Forum.

See less See more
#2 ·
You can keep your boring no-scenery having trails to yourself.........

stupid kansas :brickwall

#8 ·
first one is at wheeler lake and the second one is going up hermit pass.

#9 ·
Oh man wtf, I hate the number 4:rolleyes: Thats me though I guess:D

I go up pretty much every weekend so I am down for when ever and as often as possible in any conditions. I like stories so if I ever come back from a weekend and say we got snowed in, dug a snow cave, drove our Jeeps through it, and came out somewhere in Mexico or something like that...I would love to be able to say that:D

#24 ·
rrubio said:
Is that what you guys do on the trails?If so count me out.. :rofl:
Next time im in Fort Collins which will be this December Ill try and keep clear of you homos :thumbsup:
Not that I condone this, because I don't. But if you check who Ryan traded with, it is actually a girl. Who is my girlfriend. But I don't condone girlfriend swapping. But it wasn't a "****" thing to do I guess is the point.

#25 ·
:D I want in!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.