Colorado Jeepers -- For Sale/Trade/WTB Thread - Page 87 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Colorado Jeepers -- For Sale/Trade/WTB Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 03-13-2013, 07:13 AM   #1291
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newracer View Post
Free stuff in Fort Collins
Stock TJ headlights
TJ spare tire carrier with extension to holder larger tire
2" bumpstops for front
mirror relocation brackets

Also a YJ roll bar padding kit
Can I get the bumpstops and mirror brackets?

The_Eng is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #1292
churchofjt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Various stuff price as marked, but OBO is cool. Mostly want it gone. All located in Longmont. PM me to set a time to come take a look.

06 TJ/LJ front fender flares, black. Off a rubicon, so slightly wider than normal. - $10/pair
06 TJ/LJ Front and rear bumpers. - $10 each
06 TJ/LJ mopar class II hitch - $10
06 TJ/LJ fog lamps, one is cracked but both work - Free
06 LJ rubicon rock sliders. - $10/pair
06 LJ stock rear drive shaft. - $20
Curt class III (maybe IV) hitch for an XJ. Had it on an 00, may work with other years. - $10
No drill bestop header for a 97 TJ. May work with other years. - $5

I may also have some safari and bikini tops I'm not using. If you are interested in something like that, PM me.
churchofjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #1293
Zetto

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchofjt View Post
Various stuff price as marked, but OBO is cool. Mostly want it gone. All located in Longmont. PM me to set a time to come take a look.

06 TJ/LJ front fender flares, black. Off a rubicon, so slightly wider than normal. - $10/pair
Curt class III (maybe IV) hitch for an XJ. Had it on an 00, may work with other years. - $10

I may also have some safari and bikini tops I'm not using. If you are interested in something like that, PM me.
I will take the fog lamps. We are going to be in Fort Collins tomorrow to do some wheeling. I can also meet you in the evenings during the week.

06 Silver LJ
Savvy 4" lift with aluminum CA -- Currie AntiRock (Front) -- Currie F/R Trackbars -- Savvy Modular Under Armor
BF Goodrich T/A KO 285/75/16 on 16" Moab powdercoated black -- Vanco 16" big brake kit
JeeperMan swing-away tire carrier with tub extensions (JSPUex)
Four X Doctor Rocker Guards
Hella E-Code Housings -- ARB H4 Headlight Harness (M002) -- KC 130 watt SlimLite mounted on windshield
Zetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #1294
xd1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for 33's on soft 8's not e rated please. I currently have 285/75r16 silent armors on moab rims and it rides like a freaking covered wagon.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #1978
xd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #1295
texlurch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
Figured I would put it up in case anyone is looking.. I'll have the following avail after my lift is done, mid-April.

4 ea, 5 x 5 1.5 in thick hubcentric wheel spacers, Brand new, one was test fitted but not torqued $80 for the set
5 ea, stock 16" silver blades with all season stock sized tires, make offer
stock Upcountry springs, all stock control arms, track bar and shocks, make offer
stock front swaybar, make offer
front tow hooks with bolts and plates, $50
stock Up Country t-case skid, $30
Quadra-trac 247 transfer case, 198K miles, works fine, $200
Have the rear driveshaft as well if needed
tow hooks, wheels and tires, crossmember and xfer case skid, all suspension bits, 247 and rear shaft all avail now.
The tires are pretty worn, except for the spare, which is a brand new Goodyear.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #1296
tanksoldier
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Olympic rocker guards 97-06 TJ - $50 (Longmont)

Perfectly fine, just don't come as high up the side of the tub as I thought and I need something to cover the holes from the Sahara rocker flares. I went with Smittybilt, but these are fine for somebody who doesn't have that issue.

Army Jeep Club Bumper # C34
Colorado Jeep Club Member #1970

[QUOTE=Hussler;12728204]
Helen Keller on LSD could drive a submarine in space better than this kid could steer his own thread[/QUOTE]
tanksoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #1297
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

Anyone have a factory cd player for a 98 TJ? Mine has an am fm radio and that's it.

I also have 5 Grizzly's with 235/75r15 Geolander AT/S tires. Two tires aren't bad, 2 are really chopped and low tread. Looking to get $250 for all 5
Colorado Jeep Club Member #272
Tim@Northridge4x4.com
Unread 04-10-2013, 12:23 AM   #1298
TeeJayTom
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for a good deal on a D30 3.73 and up carrier. I'm also looking for upper and lower rear adjustable control arms if you might haves some lying around.
Unread 04-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #1299
The_Eng
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchofjt View Post

Do you still have the rubi flares? is it a full set?
Colorado Jeep Club Member #272
Tim@Northridge4x4.com
Unread 04-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #1300
COLOUXJ
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

Gone.
Mechanical Engineers Build weapons Civil Engineers build targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
is it a plink plink kerrrrdunk? or more of a brrrrrconk doc doc miiiidge pang!!!? or is it a badonk ka donk? if it is the latter its just the normal fat *** of the JK

COLOUXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #1301
JimWilliamson
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Wanted: Front axle with working 4.10 diff guts (open is fine).

1990 YJ, leaf spring setup, drivers side front diff.

My front ARB went to lunch on itself and I'm debating running the season rear wheel drive only or simply swapping out the front axle with one that has a working diff.

If you have something, kick me a PM. I'd pull my axles and swap front ends and would take the original axle to the repair shop when the time's right.
JimWilliamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:44 AM   #1302
TONKAJEEP
2010 JK Wrangler 

1983 CJ7 that is mechanically and cosmetically in great shape! Great for a weekend offroad toy or rockcrawler but also drives down the road at 70mph without a problem! Ready to drive home or straight to the trails!

-6 cylinder 258 engine that was rebuilt about 35,000 miles ago with a Howell Fuel Injection kit added at that time.
-Transmission is an NP435 with a 6.68:1 first gear (great for rock crawling), also rebuilt about 35,000 miles ago.
-Transfer case is a Dana 300 with a twin stick to allow for front digs and 2wd low along with the normal 2wd high/4wd high/4wd low!!
-Transmission and transfer case are protected by a 3/8" steel skid plate/belly pan.
-Front axle is a Jeep Wagoneer Dana 44 with a Detroit locker and 4.10 gears and Warn hubs. Tie rod and drag link both made of 1.25" .250 wall tubing with hiem joints on all the ends, steering is very smooth and easy with no death wobble on the street! Axle has disc brakes with stainless steel extended brake lines.
-Rear axle is also a Jeep Wagoneer Dana 44 with a Detroit locker and 4.10 gears. It has a Crane diff cover and is trussed, disc brake conversion and stainless steel extended brake lines.
-Custom drive shafts front and rear made with .250 wall tube and a CV joint in rear.
-Suspension consists of a M.O.R.E. shackle reversal in the front with Alcan leaf springs, 6" longer than stock, sprung over. Rear springs are also Alcans that are sprung over the axle with a M.O.R.E anti-wrap bar to prevent axle wrap! Extended shock towers/mounts and long travel shocks front and rear. The suspension flexes incredibly off road and drives down the road predictably and straight.
-Body is armored from front to rear! Has a Currie plate front winch bumper, front tube fenders, rocker guards (all the way to the frame) with built in rock sliders, rear corner guards and a rear LoD plate bumper with swing out tire carrier!
-Interior has a custom 6 point roll cage made from 2", 1.75" and 1.5" tubing.
-Warn 8,000lb winch on the front.
-5 35x12.50x17 BFG Mud Terrains with 70% tread left (spare is still new).
-5 Steel 30 bolt beadlocks with wide rings.
-M.O.R.E. frame plates.
-1" body lift using Energy Suspension polyurethane mounts.
-Energy suspension polyurethane engine and transmission mounts.
-Hard doors, hard top and bikini top.
-Brand new heater core and all heater lines installed this winter
-Spare set of axles, yokes, and more

Everything inside and out works as it should including the stereo! Body is in great shape with no cancer inside or out, paint is original and still looks good, top and doors seal good. Could not build one or duplicate this for anywhere near the price. This Jeep is perfect for the weekend rock crawler that can still drive to and from the trails! Has wheeled lots of trails from Colorado to Moab with out any issues and has always driven home without a problem!

$8,000

Email with your phone number and a good time to call or call or txt Brad at (719) 339-4699.
Afternoons or evenings preferred, I work night shift.

**PICS IN CRAIGSLIST AD**
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3744262595.html
Unread 04-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #1303
jeepndon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj adjustable lower control arms

Looking for adjustable lower control arms anyone looking to upgrade?? will pay of course. 04 Rubicon
jeepndon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #1304
Johnlittle923
2010 JK Wrangler 

I got a Bestop Safari Bikini & Duster for 10-13 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK with tailgate bar. Used it for a two months on and off last summer, then wrecked my jeep this winter and need to get rid of it. You can email me at Johnlittle923(at)aim(dot)com
Johnlittle923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #1305
texlurch
2002 WJ 

4 ea, 5 x 5 1.5 in thick hubcentric wheel spacers with lugs, Brand new, one was test fitted but not torqued $80 for the set
stock Upcountry springs, all stock control arms, track bar; make offer
front tow hooks with bolts and plates, $50
stock Up Country t-case skid, $20
Quadra-trac 247 transfer case, 198K miles, works fine, $150
Have the rear driveshaft as well if needed

All prices local pickup or plus shipping...
Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.