Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Colorado Jeepers -- For Sale/Trade/WTB Thread

227K views 1K replies 275 participants last post by  Jayson44 
#1 · (Edited)
Froggo27 had a this idea he PM'ed me so I thought I'd put it in place.

We've had a lot of members selling items lately, so a "Colorado Jeepers For Sale Sticky" would be nice that way its always on the top and we will have a place to list items for sale, that we would like to give the Club Members first dibs on.

Anywho, I figure, no chit chat, just post a reply using the appropriate icon for the model Jeep the parts will fit, info about the parts, and any pics.

Also, please only post items that are for sale by yourself. (selling for a friend is ok too) but do not post items for sale from ebay, or from people you don't know.

As for people interested in the parts, PM the owner instead of replying in the thread, lets try to keep it strictly for listing the parts. Then when your parts have sold, edit your post accordingly.

#3 ·
KUK9 said:
Sounds like a good plan to me. I think it would be easier than what we've had going on.
I'm waiting to find out from Keith if we can do it at all though. I PM'ed Woody about making this a sticky and he said that he thinks it's against the rules and that all 4 sale threads have to be in the for sale forum. So we'll see what Keith tells me before we can be sure on this or not.

#4 ·
I wouldn't think it would be a problem though...if we are not wanting to ship things, and want to keep it local, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't do it. I mean, I understand it and all, but I don't like dealing with the hassle of shipping things a lot of the time.

#6 ·
All WJ stuff, although some works on the other J's...
F&R WJ sway bar end links $5
F&R WJ LCA's $10/set of $15 for all of them
F&R WJ stock springs (non UC, ~28k miles on them) - $50 for both sets or $30/pair
WJ Trackbar - $10
WJ Drag Link - $10

Parts viewable here: http://www.arlojeep.com/Misc-Pics/WJ-Stock-Parts-For-Sale/

#7 · (Edited)
XJ-
--stock front bumper, gray. from my 96 Country -SOLD
--stock track bar -$5
--a/c / heat blower motor vacuum lines- whole setup is there with all valves -$Free
--steering setup- drag link and tie rod -$5
--sway bar endlinks- $5

TJ-
--chrome tube bumper (front), beat up on the corners, but still decent shape -SOLD
--stock track bar -$5
--stock tie rod -$5
--steering stabilizer- still good condition, but I replaced it with another one I had -$5
--1 spice bikini top, never used, no windshield channel -SOLD
--1 spice binini top, complete with windshield channel -SOLD
--1 black Bestop bikini top- no windshield channel -SOLD
--1 set of soft top door surrounds -SOLD
--D35, geared to 4.56, complete. Not sure if I am selling this one for sure or not yet, but if someone's really interested, I'll give it up. -SOLD
--stock rear bumper, perfect condition -$20
--Mopar Jeep seat covers, black. never used -SOLD
--sway bar cover (plastic piece that covers the top of the sway bar) -$Free
--stock air box and inlet tube -$5
--stock air box, box only -$5

Misc-
--Bronco's tire cover...I think for a 30" tire or so, black. never used -$5
--light bar, I think for a YJ (it didn't fit on my TJ) -$10
--center console like you'd buy from Autozone. gray, two cupholders, etc. -$5
--1 set of red grab handles with rubber grip -SOLD
--1 set of black grab handles, no grip -SOLD

I have pics of everything- let me know if you would like to see anything.

#8 · (Edited)
I have a passenger side step off a TJ $15
Looking for a set of lower door minges from a TJ, just the part that bolts to the tub, don't need the part that is attached to the door.

#9 ·
TJ parts for sale:
-- Stock Side Steps for 03+ TJ
-- 5 Stock TJ Canyon wheels, 4 with 31x10.50r15 BFG All Terrain T/As mounted on them with ~25% tread left, one wheel with no tire.
-- 5 Stock TJ X steel wheels. 4 of them match, spare is the style you'd find on an SE. (This is how it came from the factory, why they used 4 of the same and a different wheel for the spare is beyond me)
-- 4 31x10.50 Mesa A/P tires with ~50% tread remaining
-- Back seat from an 00 Sahara. Somewhat faded but in great shape
-- Stock rear trackbar
-- Stock front trackbar (available once I install my new one)
-- Full set of stock springs with less than 25k on them
-- Stock shocks
-- Stock sway bar end links - front and rear
-- Black aftermarket soft top. Has 90% of the hardware, all windows included, back window is damaged and windshield header is cracked (Kuk9 sold it to us and we never used it)
-- Pair of mirrors from an 00 (will work on 03+ TJs, but not the same style) driver and passenger including the part that mounts to the door. Paint is flaking off the "arm" the mirror mounts to, and one of the door mounts but nothing a quick spray job can't take care of. Mirrors themselves are perfect.
-- KC Daylighter 100watt off road lights. These are the pair that was damaged in Leslie's close encounter with the deer. One light has zero damage, the other needs a new lens (~$25 from KC) but is perfect otherwise. These come with only the wiring from the lights themselves, no switches, relays, wiring to cab etc. I however, can supply you with all the necessary parts (minus the lens) to do this however (its nice working where I do) Lights are in good shape, some surface rust (they are chrome) and come with all mounting hardware, also we have a set of white KC soft covers for them as well (I decided I want to buy lights with black housings instead of using these chrome ones)

I can get pictures of all of this stuff upon request

#10 ·
Gas Tank Skid

I have the HD stock TJ gas tank skid for sale. This provides a lot more protection that the stock tin one.

Asking $65

If interested I also have a stock sway bar and steering set up.

#14 ·
WANTED: (hope this is ok in this thread) Cheap trail rig, looking to get into my first Jeep and want something thats built up a little for the trails but as affordable as possible. Doesnt have to look nice, interior no big deal, etc. As long as it is good mechanically and can make it to trails and back for the most part. Thanks:cheers2:

#16 · (Edited)
Computer Stuff-

It is not Jeep parts, so if I need to delete I can. Just giving you guys first shot.

Computer parts I no longer need:

CORSAIR ValueSelect 512MB (2 x 256MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Asking $25.00

ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB AGP 8x video card 9800 XT

Asking $70.00

#17 ·
CO98TJ said:
Do you still have those 31's for sale? I got a few sets of wheels already but really need some 31's.
Thanks
Unfortunately we just traded in my girlfriend's Jeep with the BFGs on Canyons on it, and we had to throw one of the Mesas in as the spare. So we have 3 31x10.50 Mesas, which I have no idea how we'll get rid of.

#18 ·
NEW!

I have a full tan OEM Jeep soft top for sale. Comes with the hardware, all windows and I have a spare set of door surrounds too. Windows are not tinted, and could use some TLC with some plastic polish. There are 2 small holes in the top that I know of, but they are both only about 1/2 a MM in diameter and it has never leaked a drop. Zippers are in great shape, and work perfectly, no tears in the top. I have "repaired" the top, and by repair I mean re-sewn some seams and re-sewn the plastic parts that clip into the door surrounds to the top. I did it by hand, so it isn't quite as pretty as the original seams, but its much stronger. I'd like to get $250 out of it as the hardware is in great shape. But make me an offer.

The back window is dirty in this picture, it isn't that hard to see out of.

#23 ·
TJ parts for sale

I have a couple of parts off of a 2002 TJ for sale:

Front passenger front fender minor scratches - $200 ($750 new)
TJ bumper covers - $5 front pair $5 rear pair
TJ Chrome plated steel grille overlay- $100
02 roll bar - $100
02 tail light covers - $25

If you dont like the price, make me an offer.

#26 ·
is that yours or just one that you found?

its a skyjacker 3"lift with 2"spacers

im gonna see if the guy will sell me only the skyjacker shocks, springs and control arms and that track bar and track bar bracket for a good price

i dont need the 4.5"RE springs, the spacers or the adjustable lower and upper control arms

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.