Colorado Jeepers -- For Sale/Trade/WTB Thread - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Colorado Jeepers -- For Sale/Trade/WTB Thread

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 07-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #61
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Anyone looking for some 31" MT/R's?

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=99780

Cheap, $60!

Unread 07-02-2007, 08:36 PM   #62
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

Well darn...if they were for a 15" rim, I'd be on 'em like white on rice. $60 for a street set would be gravy!
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #63
froggo27
2004 WJ 

FS: Wheels (17x7.5) & Tires( Goodyear Wrangler) with about 80% thread left. $220 obo

04 WJ Limited
My Trail Pics!!

Last edited by froggo27; 07-02-2007 at 09:10 PM..
froggo27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #64
froggo27
2004 WJ 

Just in case anyone needs some tires:

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=832225

04 WJ Limited
My Trail Pics!!

froggo27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #65
wojtizzlator
1987 XJ Cherokee 

i still need to sell the lca's they will fit a zj so you zj guys if you need control arms they will work

"who needs paved roads when u have a jeep"

87 xj 6" long arm lift, 35's, 4.88 yukon gears, front detroit true trac

colorado jeep club member # 74
wojtizzlator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #66
RAAB3485
Viewer Discretion Advised

2004 WJ 

More stuff for sale. Some the same, some new.

1 Pair TJ Door Surrounds in perfect shape. $50
Tan OEM Soft Top from 2000 Sahara with all windows. Comes with all support hardware (frame, spreader bars, header etc), not hardware to mount to Jeep (brackets on roll bars, tailgate brackets etc) Decent shape, some damage (very small cut over passenger rear seat, doesn't leak in rain, but you can barely see sunlight through it), re-sewn seems in many places (no tears, threading just started coming undone so I re-sewed it with heavy duty thread and it has held up great since), could use a bit of sewing where plastic parts that clip into door surrounds meet the top. Doesn't leak. Windows are somewhat scratched, but I've seen worse, windows are not tinted. Zippers all work flawlessly. No tears where zippers meet the top. (This top is in better shape than the black top I have on my TJ now, but I like the black on black look better so I'm sacrificing)$200
Factory TJ side steps for 03+up TJ $30
Factory 04 TJ X steel wheels. Perfect Shape. All 5. Make Offer
Black aftermarket soft top. Has 90% of the hardware, all windows included, back window is damaged and windshield header is cracked (Kuk9 sold it to us and we never used it) Make Offer
Back seat from an 00 Sahara. Somewhat faded but in great shape $150
Full set of stock TJ springs with less than 25k on them, and Stock shocks Make Offer
3 31x10.50 Mesa A/P tires with ~50% tread remaining Make offer or just take them away. I don't know how to sell 3 tires.

I can get pictures of all of this stuff upon request

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1
RAAB3485 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2007, 01:31 PM   #67
REDLYNER
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Feeler-

Could be looking to move my Warn rear bumper and tire carrier. It has been awesome, but I think I am going in a different direction with the jeep. I have custom mounted reverse lights that could be used as trail lights too.

I haven't put it up on craigslist or anything yet, just seeing if there was interest here. Looking to get $350. Pretty set on price- new they sell around $620+ shipping.

REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2007, 08:44 PM   #68
Naturalhoosier
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDLYNER
Feeler-

Could be looking to move my Warn rear bumper and tire carrier. It has been awesome, but I think I am going in a different direction with the jeep. I have custom mounted reverse lights that could be used as trail lights too.

I haven't put it up on craigslist or anything yet, just seeing if there was interest here. Looking to get $350. Pretty set on price- new they sell around $620+ shipping.
Will they fit a ZJ?! j/k

My Ride: 1998 GC Limited
Colorado Jeep Club Member #15
Black Jeep Club Member #1976

Make the world a better place, punch a Boilermaker in the face!!!

Don't blame me...I didn't vote for him.
Naturalhoosier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #69
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

Craigslist find:

http://denver.craigslist.org/tls/369579900.html

Unread 07-09-2007, 11:32 PM   #70
KFinn

Hey, I have a starter for a Wrangler for next to nothing. I am willing to let go for the cost of a good meal. say 15.00 ought to get my single *** to outback for dinner or lunch?

I am pretty sure it worked. My friend gave it to me out of his garage. I think it was an extra that he had but never used because it got totaled. I know it is from an older one but I will have to check which type... I wanna say it was a TJ? maybe the style before that?
1988 Ford F250 SuperCab 7.3L [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT="Verdena"][SIZE="2"][B][URL="http://www.bikepics.com/members/kfinn/01rsv1000/"][COLOR="DarkRed"] 2001 Aprilia RSV 1000 Mille [/URL][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE="1"]Akrapovic Exhaust | Evoluzione Billet Aluminum Race Velocity Stacks | Factory Pro Chip | Fuel Pressure Modifier | 16/44 geared
AF1 Triple Clamp | Tail light & Turn signal kit | 2003 RSV Mille Tail | Headlight Switch Mod | HID for Low Beam | Seat Quick Pins[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]| [URL="http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/"]ApriliaForum[/URL] | [URL="http://www.cfrsr.org/phpBB2/"]COFrontRangeSportRidersForum[/URL] | [URL="http://www.coloradopowerstrokeclub.com/forum/index.php"]COPowerStrokeClub [/URL]| [URL="http://www.powerstrokenation.com/forums/index.php"]PowerStrokeNation [/URL]|[URL="http://www.oilburners.net/forums/index.php"] OilBurnersForum [/URL]|[/SIZE]
KFinn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2007, 12:04 AM   #71
Speedcult
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Xj 1989 Cherokee Limited $1000

Ok, so I buy this last weekend and then find one on a lot that I want. Basically a 89 Cherokee, auto, power everything, new tune-up and it runs pretty good (idles high sometimes). The front fenders are already cut as is the front bumper ends. Has A/C (needs a charge) and everything else works. It does have a few issues which is why I'm selling it cheap. It has a front seal/oil pan leak. The trackbar is kinda loose (I may be able to get fixed prior to sale). And it's pushing the 260K mile marker. I do drive this everyday to work for now and it does fine. I will post up some pics tomorow when it's light out.

David
970-631-8618

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Green"]Colorado Jeep Club Member #347[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Speedcult is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #72
RAAB3485

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAAB3485
1 Pair TJ Door Surrounds in perfect shape. $50
Tan OEM Soft Top from 2000 Sahara with all windows. Comes with all support hardware (frame, spreader bars, header etc), not hardware to mount to Jeep (brackets on roll bars, tailgate brackets etc) Decent shape, some damage (very small cut over passenger rear seat, doesn't leak in rain, but you can barely see sunlight through it), re-sewn seems in many places (no tears, threading just started coming undone so I re-sewed it with heavy duty thread and it has held up great since), could use a bit of sewing where plastic parts that clip into door surrounds meet the top. Doesn't leak. Windows are somewhat scratched, but I've seen worse, windows are not tinted. Zippers all work flawlessly. No tears where zippers meet the top. (This top is in better shape than the black top I have on my TJ now, but I like the black on black look better so I'm sacrificing)$200
Black aftermarket soft top. Has 90% of the hardware, all windows included, back window is damaged and windshield header is cracked (Kuk9 sold it to us and we never used it) Make Offer
Full set of stock TJ springs with less than 25k on them, and Stock shocks Make Offer
3 31x10.50 Mesa A/P tires with ~50% tread remaining Make offer or just take them away. I don't know how to sell 3 tires.

I forgot one thing we have to sell also.
1 pair of 03-Up TJ OEM seat covers. Black in color. Seem to be neoprene or similar material, have "Jeep" embossed in headrest area. We also bought these from Kuk9, but Leslie traded in her TJ about a week later and they don't do us any good anymore. Nearly brand new, passenger one has a small tear. $80

Unread 07-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #73
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Hey guys, try and keep the questions/etc...to PM's to keep this thread easier to navigate
Unread 07-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #74
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

BOGO Grand Waggys on Craigslist

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/375781969.html

Unread 07-18-2007, 04:01 PM   #75
RAAB3485

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAAB3485
1 Pair TJ Door Surrounds in perfect shape. $50 -- Sold
3 31x10.50 Mesa A/P tires with ~50% tread remaining Make offer or just take them away. I don't know how to sell 3 tires. -- Sold
1 pair of 03-Up TJ OEM seat covers. Black in color. Seem to be neoprene or similar material, have "Jeep" embossed in headrest area. We also bought these from Kuk9, but Leslie traded in her TJ about a week later and they don't do us any good anymore. Nearly brand new, passenger one has a small tear. $80

More stuff I found in the garage yesterday:
Tan Drill Style Header Bikini Top -- Does not include header. Style that clips into door surrounds. Great shape -- Make offer.

Last edited by RAAB3485; 08-12-2007 at 09:15 PM..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.