Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Colorado Jeepers -- For Sale/Trade/WTB Thread

227K views 1K replies 275 participants last post by  Jayson44 
#1 · (Edited)
Froggo27 had a this idea he PM'ed me so I thought I'd put it in place.

We've had a lot of members selling items lately, so a "Colorado Jeepers For Sale Sticky" would be nice that way its always on the top and we will have a place to list items for sale, that we would like to give the Club Members first dibs on.

Anywho, I figure, no chit chat, just post a reply using the appropriate icon for the model Jeep the parts will fit, info about the parts, and any pics.

Also, please only post items that are for sale by yourself. (selling for a friend is ok too) but do not post items for sale from ebay, or from people you don't know.

As for people interested in the parts, PM the owner instead of replying in the thread, lets try to keep it strictly for listing the parts. Then when your parts have sold, edit your post accordingly.

#53 ·
well i think somone might buy the springs for 120 shipped so i still have the shocks and sorry no leafs on this one.

#54 ·
wojtizzlator said:
can this be a wanted ad too? im looking for a cb antenna... if anyone has an extra or wants to sell their's to buy a new one, i would be more then happy to buy it from you!
Jim (FPKites) pointed me to these guys when I needed a new antenna.
FPKites said:
Pretty sure it's 910 South Sheridan - Sheridan and Kentucky, on the southeast corner. In the same stripmall as the Domino's, might even be next door.

A couple old fogeys run it, and they're damn good. You won't be able to stump them.

#55 ·
wojtizzlator said:
i dont want magnet i know someone just hooked kamil up with one and doesnt interest me. can i get a firestik online somewhere i couldnt find any?
Visit cbworld.com as there pricing is way better than walcott and there customer service was top notch. I ordered my stuff on a tuesday and had it in two days.

#56 ·
I'm going to post this again because this thread is getting out of hand.
Raab3485 said:
We've had a lot of members selling items lately, so a "Colorado Jeepers For Sale Sticky" would be nice that way its always on the top and we will have a place to list items for sale, that we would like to give the Club Members first dibs on.

Anywho, I figure, no chit chat, just post a reply using the appropriate icon for the model Jeep the parts will fit, info about the parts, and any pics.

Also, please only post items that are for sale by yourself. (selling for a friend is ok too) but do not post items for sale from ebay, or from people you don't know.

As for people interested in the parts, PM the owner instead of replying in the thread, lets try to keep it strictly for listing the parts. Then when your parts have sold, edit your post accordingly.
Please note, NO CHIT CHAT. Please take that to the appropriate thread elsewhere. If you have questions about an item for sale please PM the poster.

#57 ·
**UPDATE**i dont know how to delete a reply so im just gonna say it this way that THE XJ COIL SPRINGS AND SHOCKS ARE SOLD !!! HEHE FINALLY i got 177.00 off of those

#59 ·
selling fixed lower control arms for an xj. they are rough country for up to 4.5 lift! here is a pic im asking 135 obo

#62 ·
Well darn...if they were for a 15" rim, I'd be on 'em like white on rice. $60 for a street set would be gravy! :D

#65 ·
i still need to sell the lca's they will fit a zj so you zj guys if you need control arms they will work

#66 ·
More stuff for sale. Some the same, some new.

1 Pair TJ Door Surrounds in perfect shape. $50
Tan OEM Soft Top from 2000 Sahara with all windows. Comes with all support hardware (frame, spreader bars, header etc), not hardware to mount to Jeep (brackets on roll bars, tailgate brackets etc) Decent shape, some damage (very small cut over passenger rear seat, doesn't leak in rain, but you can barely see sunlight through it), re-sewn seems in many places (no tears, threading just started coming undone so I re-sewed it with heavy duty thread and it has held up great since), could use a bit of sewing where plastic parts that clip into door surrounds meet the top. Doesn't leak. Windows are somewhat scratched, but I've seen worse, windows are not tinted. Zippers all work flawlessly. No tears where zippers meet the top. (This top is in better shape than the black top I have on my TJ now, but I like the black on black look better so I'm sacrificing)$200
Factory TJ side steps for 03+up TJ $30
Factory 04 TJ X steel wheels. Perfect Shape. All 5. Make Offer
Black aftermarket soft top. Has 90% of the hardware, all windows included, back window is damaged and windshield header is cracked (Kuk9 sold it to us and we never used it) Make Offer
Back seat from an 00 Sahara. Somewhat faded but in great shape $150
Full set of stock TJ springs with less than 25k on them, and Stock shocks Make Offer
3 31x10.50 Mesa A/P tires with ~50% tread remaining Make offer or just take them away. I don't know how to sell 3 tires. :dunno:

I can get pictures of all of this stuff upon request

#67 ·
Feeler-

Could be looking to move my Warn rear bumper and tire carrier. It has been awesome, but I think I am going in a different direction with the jeep. I have custom mounted reverse lights that could be used as trail lights too.

I haven't put it up on craigslist or anything yet, just seeing if there was interest here. Looking to get $350. Pretty set on price- new they sell around $620+ shipping.

#68 ·
REDLYNER said:
Feeler-

Could be looking to move my Warn rear bumper and tire carrier. It has been awesome, but I think I am going in a different direction with the jeep. I have custom mounted reverse lights that could be used as trail lights too.

I haven't put it up on craigslist or anything yet, just seeing if there was interest here. Looking to get $350. Pretty set on price- new they sell around $620+ shipping.
Will they fit a ZJ?! j/k :thumbsup:

#69 ·
#70 ·
Hey, I have a starter for a Wrangler for next to nothing. I am willing to let go for the cost of a good meal. say 15.00 ought to get my single *** to outback for dinner or lunch?

I am pretty sure it worked. My friend gave it to me out of his garage. I think it was an extra that he had but never used because it got totaled. I know it is from an older one but I will have to check which type... I wanna say it was a TJ? maybe the style before that?

#71 ·
1989 Cherokee Limited $1000

Ok, so I buy this last weekend and then find one on a lot that I want. Basically a 89 Cherokee, auto, power everything, new tune-up and it runs pretty good (idles high sometimes). The front fenders are already cut as is the front bumper ends. Has A/C (needs a charge) and everything else works. It does have a few issues which is why I'm selling it cheap. It has a front seal/oil pan leak. The trackbar is kinda loose (I may be able to get fixed prior to sale). And it's pushing the 260K mile marker. I do drive this everyday to work for now and it does fine. I will post up some pics tomorow when it's light out.

David
970-631-8618

#72 ·
RAAB3485 said:
1 Pair TJ Door Surrounds in perfect shape. $50
Tan OEM Soft Top from 2000 Sahara with all windows. Comes with all support hardware (frame, spreader bars, header etc), not hardware to mount to Jeep (brackets on roll bars, tailgate brackets etc) Decent shape, some damage (very small cut over passenger rear seat, doesn't leak in rain, but you can barely see sunlight through it), re-sewn seems in many places (no tears, threading just started coming undone so I re-sewed it with heavy duty thread and it has held up great since), could use a bit of sewing where plastic parts that clip into door surrounds meet the top. Doesn't leak. Windows are somewhat scratched, but I've seen worse, windows are not tinted. Zippers all work flawlessly. No tears where zippers meet the top. (This top is in better shape than the black top I have on my TJ now, but I like the black on black look better so I'm sacrificing)$200
Black aftermarket soft top. Has 90% of the hardware, all windows included, back window is damaged and windshield header is cracked (Kuk9 sold it to us and we never used it) Make Offer
Full set of stock TJ springs with less than 25k on them, and Stock shocks Make Offer
3 31x10.50 Mesa A/P tires with ~50% tread remaining Make offer or just take them away. I don't know how to sell 3 tires. :dunno:

I forgot one thing we have to sell also.
1 pair of 03-Up TJ OEM seat covers. Black in color. Seem to be neoprene or similar material, have "Jeep" embossed in headrest area. We also bought these from Kuk9, but Leslie traded in her TJ about a week later and they don't do us any good anymore. Nearly brand new, passenger one has a small tear. $80

#74 ·
#75 · (Edited)
RAAB3485 said:
1 Pair TJ Door Surrounds in perfect shape. $50 -- Sold
3 31x10.50 Mesa A/P tires with ~50% tread remaining Make offer or just take them away. I don't know how to sell 3 tires. :dunno: -- Sold
1 pair of 03-Up TJ OEM seat covers. Black in color. Seem to be neoprene or similar material, have "Jeep" embossed in headrest area. We also bought these from Kuk9, but Leslie traded in her TJ about a week later and they don't do us any good anymore. Nearly brand new, passenger one has a small tear. $80

More stuff I found in the garage yesterday:
Tan Drill Style Header Bikini Top -- Does not include header. Style that clips into door surrounds. Great shape -- Make offer.

#76 · (Edited)
Looking for stock TJ bumpers

Hi guys,

I recently bought a 97 TJ which came with tube bumpers. The tubes were okay until I took a 3" body lift off, now the tubes block the lower third of my headlights. I'm looking mainly for a decent condition stock front bumper for cheap. If you have a rear bumper I wouldn't mind getting that too. I'm in Denver but I'd be willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the front range area if the price is right.

[Edit] Found a set last night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.