Camping - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Camping

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Reply
Unread 06-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
caiha
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 94
Camping

I am probably going camping up on old stage road a few miles back. Found a good spot away from the shooting and next to a creek. Take the family with me. Anyone care to meet up.

caiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
bseblfrk09
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cripple Creek, CO
Posts: 125
When are you planning on going. I might be interested.
bseblfrk09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
caiha
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by bseblfrk09
When are you planning on going. I might be interested.
I was going to go this weekend but since we r military I just got told no one is going anywhere this weekend. Standby for everyone. This sux
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
caiha
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiha

I was going to go this weekend but since we r military I just got told no one is going anywhere this weekend. Standby for everyone. This sux
I will probably go the next weekend. I'll let you know.
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #5
bseblfrk09
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cripple Creek, CO
Posts: 125
Sounds good. Just let me know
bseblfrk09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
caiha
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by bseblfrk09
Sounds good. Just let me know
Will do.
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
91Z28
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northglenn
Posts: 13
Quote:
I am probably going camping up on old stage road a few miles back. Found a good spot away from the shooting and next to a creek. Take the family with me. Anyone care to meet up.
How is it up there? i've never been, but it seems lots of people go there, are there lots of places to camp? is there an actual gun range out there ? is this something a stock wrangler could tackle ? Thanks in advance !
91Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #8
caiha
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Z28
How is it up there? i've never been, but it seems lots of people go there, are there lots of places to camp? is there an actual gun range out there ? is this something a stock wrangler could tackle ? Thanks in advance !
It's nice. Quite a few spots and no actual gun range but several areas to go shoot into the side of the ridge. A stock jeep would be great to have up there. No worries mate. Cheers.
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
91Z28
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northglenn
Posts: 13
Quote:
It's nice. Quite a few spots and no actual gun range but several areas to go shoot into the side of the ridge. A stock jeep would be great to have up there. No worries mate. Cheers.
Thanks ! maybe ill head up next weekend and check it out, perhaps ill see y'all up there... that is if the Forrest doesn't burn to the ground first, damn fires....
91Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
caiha
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Z28
Thanks ! maybe ill head up next weekend and check it out, perhaps ill see y'all up there... that is if the Forrest doesn't burn to the ground first, damn fires....
I hear ya. Freaking fires again.
caiha is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.