Camping - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Camping

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 06-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
caiha

Camping

I am probably going camping up on old stage road a few miles back. Found a good spot away from the shooting and next to a creek. Take the family with me. Anyone care to meet up.

caiha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
bseblfrk09
2013 JK Wrangler 

When are you planning on going. I might be interested.
bseblfrk09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bseblfrk09
When are you planning on going. I might be interested.
I was going to go this weekend but since we r military I just got told no one is going anywhere this weekend. Standby for everyone. This sux
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by caiha

I was going to go this weekend but since we r military I just got told no one is going anywhere this weekend. Standby for everyone. This sux
I will probably go the next weekend. I'll let you know.
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
bseblfrk09
2013 JK Wrangler 

Sounds good. Just let me know
bseblfrk09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #6
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bseblfrk09
Sounds good. Just let me know
Will do.
Unread 06-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #7
91Z28
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I am probably going camping up on old stage road a few miles back. Found a good spot away from the shooting and next to a creek. Take the family with me. Anyone care to meet up.
How is it up there? i've never been, but it seems lots of people go there, are there lots of places to camp? is there an actual gun range out there ? is this something a stock wrangler could tackle ? Thanks in advance !
91Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Z28
How is it up there? i've never been, but it seems lots of people go there, are there lots of places to camp? is there an actual gun range out there ? is this something a stock wrangler could tackle ? Thanks in advance !
It's nice. Quite a few spots and no actual gun range but several areas to go shoot into the side of the ridge. A stock jeep would be great to have up there. No worries mate. Cheers.
Unread 06-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #9
91Z28
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's nice. Quite a few spots and no actual gun range but several areas to go shoot into the side of the ridge. A stock jeep would be great to have up there. No worries mate. Cheers.
Thanks ! maybe ill head up next weekend and check it out, perhaps ill see y'all up there... that is if the Forrest doesn't burn to the ground first, damn fires....
91Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
caiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Z28
Thanks ! maybe ill head up next weekend and check it out, perhaps ill see y'all up there... that is if the Forrest doesn't burn to the ground first, damn fires....
I hear ya. Freaking fires again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.