JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Colorado Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/)
-   -   Camping (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/camping-1535265/)

caiha 06-11-2013 06:12 PM

Camping
 
I am probably going camping up on old stage road a few miles back. Found a good spot away from the shooting and next to a creek. Take the family with me. Anyone care to meet up.

bseblfrk09 06-11-2013 07:51 PM

When are you planning on going. I might be interested.

caiha 06-11-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bseblfrk09
When are you planning on going. I might be interested.

I was going to go this weekend but since we r military I just got told no one is going anywhere this weekend. Standby for everyone. This sux

caiha 06-11-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caiha

I was going to go this weekend but since we r military I just got told no one is going anywhere this weekend. Standby for everyone. This sux

I will probably go the next weekend. I'll let you know.

bseblfrk09 06-11-2013 08:43 PM

Sounds good. Just let me know

caiha 06-11-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bseblfrk09
Sounds good. Just let me know

Will do.

91Z28 06-12-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

I am probably going camping up on old stage road a few miles back. Found a good spot away from the shooting and next to a creek. Take the family with me. Anyone care to meet up.
How is it up there? i've never been, but it seems lots of people go there, are there lots of places to camp? is there an actual gun range out there ? is this something a stock wrangler could tackle ? Thanks in advance !

caiha 06-12-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91Z28
How is it up there? i've never been, but it seems lots of people go there, are there lots of places to camp? is there an actual gun range out there ? is this something a stock wrangler could tackle ? Thanks in advance !

It's nice. Quite a few spots and no actual gun range but several areas to go shoot into the side of the ridge. A stock jeep would be great to have up there. No worries mate. Cheers.

91Z28 06-13-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

It's nice. Quite a few spots and no actual gun range but several areas to go shoot into the side of the ridge. A stock jeep would be great to have up there. No worries mate. Cheers.
Thanks ! maybe ill head up next weekend and check it out, perhaps ill see y'all up there... that is if the Forrest doesn't burn to the ground first, damn fires....

caiha 06-13-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91Z28
Thanks ! maybe ill head up next weekend and check it out, perhaps ill see y'all up there... that is if the Forrest doesn't burn to the ground first, damn fires....

I hear ya. Freaking fires again.


The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.