anyone interested in running middle st vrain trail on this sat the 28th? -

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 07-26-2012, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
anyone interested in running middle st vrain trail on this sat the 28th?

i am meeting a buddy with a nicely modified 4runner at camp dick, which is at the trail head to the middle st vrain trail.... i plan on getting an early start and being at camp dick at 9-10 am!! i am coming from breck and will meet anyone, that wants to join, in idaho springs and then head up through central city and nederland and up to camp dick and to the trail! we plan on camping that sat night near the end of the trail and anyone is welcome... this is my favorite trail in colorado and is extremely rock with zero flat spots! it rates a 7 out of 10 and is perfect for the experienced offroader as well as a rookie! is anyone interested?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.