Anybody have funky work schedules like me?? And want to go wheeling this week? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Anybody have funky work schedules like me?? And want to go wheeling this week?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-25-2007, 10:42 PM   #1
RAAB3485
Viewer Discretion Advised

2004 WJ 

Anybody have funky work schedules like me?? And want to go wheeling this week?

If anybody up north, (or anywhere and wants to drive for that matter) has a funky work schedule like Leslie and I do, and wants to go wheeling this weekend, Leslie and I were thinking about running Moody Hill this Tuesday. Anybody is welcome to come, given you have a Tuesday off.

Let me know, we'd be happy to have some company.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1
RAAB3485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2007, 11:59 PM   #2
Shag
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I have the screwed up retail schedule as well, but I'm working tuesday.

Shaun
Buy Shag A Lifetime Membership
Quote:
Originally Posted by afbond03
....just need a nice tug it would be really simple to get me from behind just pull me back....
rbowling is a thief. I bought these gears from him, and now I am out my money and still no gears. Do not trust him.
Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007, 10:03 PM   #3
stangman68inftc
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I definately have a wierd schedule as well and am also in the Fort, but I have wed/fri off this week, so unless you wern't going to leave until the afternoon, im out.
Colorado Jeep Club member #87
stangman68inftc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007, 10:08 PM   #4
newracer
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am thinking of taking Friday off this week, maybe make a run somewhere.
newracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007, 10:18 PM   #5
RAAB3485
Viewer Discretion Advised

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangman68inftc
I definately have a wierd schedule as well and am also in the Fort, but I have wed/fri off this week, so unless you wern't going to leave until the afternoon, im out.
Well after talking to my girlfriend, she had the idea of actually wheeling and camping, in which case we probably wouldn't leave until later on tuesday, and as I'm off on Wed, we'd spend some time up there then as well.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1
RAAB3485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 09:16 AM   #6
stangman68inftc
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well, as of right now, I could possible be off work by 1, but that could change. Let me know when you guys are planning on leaving and where you're going, Moody is fine, or wherever else, and I let you know if I can make it. Now that I get to thinking about it, my wife's car is in the shop, she's currently driving my Jeep, and it may or may not be done by tomorrow, so I'm still a big maybe.

Newracer, I would probably be up for a run on Fri, but I have tentative plans that would make it so I couldn't leave until 1.
Colorado Jeep Club member #87
stangman68inftc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.