Anybody have funky work schedules like me?? And want to go wheeling this week? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 08-25-2007, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
RAAB3485
Viewer Discretion Advised

2004 WJ 

Anybody have funky work schedules like me?? And want to go wheeling this week?

If anybody up north, (or anywhere and wants to drive for that matter) has a funky work schedule like Leslie and I do, and wants to go wheeling this weekend, Leslie and I were thinking about running Moody Hill this Tuesday. Anybody is welcome to come, given you have a Tuesday off.

Let me know, we'd be happy to have some company.

Eric

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 08-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Shag

2000 TJ Wrangler 

I have the screwed up retail schedule as well, but I'm working tuesday.

Shaun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbond03
....just need a nice tug it would be really simple to get me from behind just pull me back....

is a thief. I bought
gears from him, and now I am out my money and still no gears. Do not trust him.
post #3 of 6 Old 08-26-2007, 11:03 PM
stangman68inftc

1993 XJ Cherokee 

I definately have a wierd schedule as well and am also in the Fort, but I have wed/fri off this week, so unless you wern't going to leave until the afternoon, im out.

Colorado Jeep Club member #87
post #4 of 6 Old 08-26-2007, 11:08 PM
newracer
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am thinking of taking Friday off this week, maybe make a run somewhere.

post #5 of 6 Old 08-26-2007, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
RAAB3485
Viewer Discretion Advised

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangman68inftc
I definately have a wierd schedule as well and am also in the Fort, but I have wed/fri off this week, so unless you wern't going to leave until the afternoon, im out.
Well after talking to my girlfriend, she had the idea of actually wheeling and camping, in which case we probably wouldn't leave until later on tuesday, and as I'm off on Wed, we'd spend some time up there then as well.

Eric

post #6 of 6 Old 08-27-2007, 10:16 AM
stangman68inftc

1993 XJ Cherokee 

Well, as of right now, I could possible be off work by 1, but that could change. Let me know when you guys are planning on leaving and where you're going, Moody is fine, or wherever else, and I let you know if I can make it. Now that I get to thinking about it, my wife's car is in the shop, she's currently driving my Jeep, and it may or may not be done by tomorrow, so I'm still a big maybe.

Newracer, I would probably be up for a run on Fri, but I have tentative plans that would make it so I couldn't leave until 1.

Colorado Jeep Club member #87

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.