Any fellow CO Jeepers hitting the trails this weekend (9/3/11 or 9/4/11) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Any fellow CO Jeepers hitting the trails this weekend (9/3/11 or 9/4/11)

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #16
newracer
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The will only be enforcing the OHV permit requirement on "Trails" as noted on MVUMs.

newracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
RockMonster
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Nice!!!! going to have to make it up there again before the snow sets in!

Don't know where I heard that they were closing it down?
Unread 09-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #18
newracer
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It was closed a lot of last season due to damage.
newracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #19
wavelength20
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpollard View Post
Hey gang,

Relatively new to the Denver area and was hoping a small group of Jeepforum folks were going to be hitting the trails this upcoming weekend (9-3-11 or 9-4-11). Please ping me if you are as I would love to be shown some good trails. Getting my OHV Permit this afternoon so "Johnny Law" does not give me a hard time! I have a 11' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited with a 3.5" Teraflex suspension lift, Stock Tires, and NO winch.

Thanks,
Wade
kwpollard@yahoo.com
Wade, I just moved here from Houston and am looking to hit some trails soon as well. I wont be able to join you this weekend unfortunately due to a busted lower control arm, but will be looking for group rides. I'm going to upgrade to a long arm suspension rather than just fixing the existing setup. Currently running a 4" short arm and 33" KM2's.

Traildamage is a great site, as others have mentioned. I've done Devil's Canyon near Idaho Springs a few times (cool trail, great camping spots, views, and not very difficult). Where did you move from?
wavelength20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #20
kwpollard
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavelength20 View Post
Wade, I just moved here from Houston and am looking to hit some trails soon as well. I wont be able to join you this weekend unfortunately due to a busted lower control arm, but will be looking for group rides. I'm going to upgrade to a long arm suspension rather than just fixing the existing setup. Currently running a 4" short arm and 33" KM2's.

Traildamage is a great site, as others have mentioned. I've done Devil's Canyon near Idaho Springs a few times (cool trail, great camping spots, views, and not very difficult). Where did you move from?

Moved from Houston as well a little over a year ago. Enjoying every second here!
kwpollard is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.