Alignment for lifted vehicle locations - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > Alignment for lifted vehicle locations

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 03-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
murdered-out-03
2003 WJ 

Wj Alignment for lifted vehicle locations

Hi,
I am doing research on this 4" rough country suspension lift I am getting and I found out that I need a special alignment for lifted vehicles. Does anyone that lives in the Denver area know the cheapest place to get a quality alignment on a lifted Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Thank you,
Gabe

murdered-out-03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2014, 06:34 AM   #2
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

Do the caster alignment yourself - most shops won't spend the time adjusting, adjustable control arms without charging a fortune.

I just use a shop for toe alignment - and years ago bought a lifetime alignment from Firestone. It can also be used to dial in the caster.

Have you seen this? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...thread-314066/
Unread 03-12-2014, 08:20 AM   #3
murdered-out-03
2003 WJ 

Just what I needed. Thank you very much!
murdered-out-03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.