96' XJ dash board needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > 96' XJ dash board needed

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 01-09-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
DNeumann
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Xj 96' XJ dash board needed

Due to aging and raging my dash board has cracked and I'm in need of a replacement for it, just keeping my ear to the ground and seeing if anyone in the Jefferson county area might be parting one out.

DNeumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
UnlimitedMatt
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Check out the Colorado section of NAXJA.org. The user YELLAHEEP has a ton of XJ parts. If he doesn't have what you are looking for, he can usually tell you were to find it.
2005 Unlimited Rubicon, Sahara Edition #556, Colorado Jeep Club Member #556
Rusty, if you are reading this, I am still waiting for my $249 refund from 06/2010. Pm me for my address to send the check. Thanks!
UnlimitedMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #3
DNeumann
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Thank you for your input. I'll check it out.
DNeumann is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.