4wheelparts, Denver - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > 4wheelparts, Denver

Warrior Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955Advance Adapters SYE KitsUCF Halloween Sale - 15% Off Until Midnight on Friday!

Unread 06-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
Brightwhite
2012 JK Wrangler 

4wheelparts, Denver

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the 4wheelparts store on 41st and i70?

Looking at having them install a bumper that I am buying. They seem to have good deals online(competitive), but how are the labor charges?

Brightwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
jeepster93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Me...I would NEVER let them touch my heap. But that's me.
Although...I have not heard a lot of issues with their shop work. The counter guys are real poor. And be aware that 4WP sells really cheap crap junk under the guise of 4x4 parts. Be careful you do not fall into that" WOW, this is a good price, I will buy it", just to find out you will not be happy with it(whatever "it" is).
CRAP! JUNK! Beware... Stick with name brands that do not start with smitty.
jeepster93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #3
RockMonster
1998 TJ Wrangler 

^^^ for sure! Put it on yourself and be your own quality control. I don't trust ANYBODY with my jeep especially not 4wp. I had a rocker install problem on my second guard so I went to 4wp to see if they could help me out. They had my jeep for 20 min and broke body mount bolts that I never even told them to touch therefor turning my install into a nightmare. It's been 6 months and I still havent had time to fix there mistakes. Ive been wheeling with 1 rocker and one tube step since. Pretty embarrassing.
Unread 06-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
Jeepin72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That 4wp is worse than the one on Federal. Horrible customer service, poor wrenching, not good for much...I will never go back.
Unread 06-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #5
-sean-
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin72 View Post
That 4wp is worse than the one on Federal. Horrible customer service, poor wrenching, not good for much...I will never go back.
X2
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #6
otisdog
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Might give this guy a call.
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/...ion-and-Design
Jim
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
bdmckenna
2012 JK Wrangler 

I wouldn't give any 4 wheel parts the time of day or a red cent.

Yea... We wheel!

2012 JKRU w/Bells & Whistles
bdmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.