275/70/18 (33"s) MTRK for sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > 275/70/18 (33"s) MTRK for sale

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 12-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Brightwhite
2012 JK Wrangler 

275/70/18 (33"s) MTRK for sale

I put this up in the for sale thread, but thought I would bring it out here too. I need to get rid of these this weekend.

I am pulling my 33" Goodyear MTR Kevlar's off of my JK this week. Looking to sell them locally so I dont have to worry about shipping. I can also deliver or meet you wherever you need since they will just be in the back of my jeep until I get a buyer

275/70/18 - on my Sahara 18" wheels right now

Bought them in June, and have put 5-5.5k miles on them. They have only been offroad 1 time - red cone pass in July or so. They are practically brand new, no bad spots on them at all and less than 6 months old.

I have 5 tires, but would like to keep my spare, so looking to just sell the 4, but if you need all 5 I would consider it (with more money obviously.) I am getting regeared right now and the new 35"s mounted later in the week, so these would be availible this weekend or so.

$1,000 - $250 a tire. These are $350 new

PM me if you are interested.

Brightwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
Brightwhite
2012 JK Wrangler 

Still for sale, let me know if anyone needs any pics of anything and I will take them and post them up.
Brightwhite is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.