231 has arrived - anyone feel like wrenchin? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Colorado Jeep Forum > 231 has arrived - anyone feel like wrenchin?

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-31-2007, 09:03 PM   #16
towermonkey
2008 WK 

I hate to say it, but I'm glad I was working. That sounds like it was worth at least a 12 pack. lol

towermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2007, 09:09 PM   #17
Naturalhoosier
1998 ZJ 

Glad you got it working though!!!!

My Ride: 1998 GC Limited
Colorado Jeep Club Member #15
Black Jeep Club Member #1976

Make the world a better place, punch a Boilermaker in the face!!!

Don't blame me...I didn't vote for him.
Naturalhoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #18
Kruzin
1993 ZJ 

Well, it's finally really done
Went to Casper today, where a friend of mine is a dealership tech, and he took care of the x-member bolt and skid plate for me. Then we went wheelin'.

It's the first time I've done a REAL wheelin in this ZJ, and I must say, it impressed me. That thing had no problems going places I expected it to have trouble with
I'm ready to start hittin some trails around here!
Kruzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #19
Parky

Kruzin

Glad you got everything running.

I have some bad news for you. I have been reviewing plans from CDOT for that Scheafers Crossing intersection. They are going to build an entire interchange there, so you are going to be in for some fabulous road construction in the not to distant future.

Anyone in Bailey, I have also been looking at the plans for a new interchange at the top of Crow Hill. Those plans are going out to bid in the next year. Lots of work on 285 in the near future.

Pete
Colorado Jeep Member #12

Happy Jeeper
Parky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 07:09 PM   #20
Kruzin
1993 ZJ 

Yea, they are going to put an overpass in at Shaeffer's Crossing.
But that won't be till they finish the Richmond Hill Road one, so just tradin one construction zone for the next. Shaeffer's Crossing is where I turn off anyway, and since I'm always on the light side of traffic, hopefully it won't be too bad...
Unread 09-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #21
Kruzin
1993 ZJ 

BTW, found a dude on colorado4x4.org parting out his 94ZJ.
Bought his 3" lift springs, procomp shocks and stabilizer, and a front reciever for the winch. Another wrenchin weekend comin soon

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.