Where to Go in Dubuque ?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Iowa Jeep Forum > Where to Go in Dubuque ?!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
ADub22
1997 YJ Wrangler 

Where to Go in Dubuque ?!

Just got my first 1997 Jeep Wrangler and I want to take her out! No lift kit or mud tires but it can handle it. Just looking for beginner places to go! Thanks!

ADub22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Good luck, I cant find much but level b dirt roads on rainy days and a couple mud holes by the river. im south of you
The_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
iowatj97

I also live in Dubuque and have a similar problem. Check out this link it shows all the level B roads in all of Iowa's counties. Helped me out.

http://www.iowadot.gov/maps//msp/pdfview/counties.html
iowatj97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

I hear there are some good B level roads by bellvue, trout stream roads. that map has several in that area. worth a shot
Unread 08-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #5
Jeep01AH
2001 WJ 

Just moved to Dubuque. I'm a freshman at Loras this year. Looking for another Jeep. I have a WJ back home but want an XJ or ZJ to build up. Let me know if you guys find anything good, need someone to wrench with, or just want to go wheeling!
Unread 08-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #6
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.mississippivalleyjeepers.com
based in DBQ
enjoy
Unread 09-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #7
iowatj97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exalteduser
Do you know how to join this club? The "join"link on the website doesn't work.
iowatj97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #8
ADub22
1997 YJ Wrangler 

Got a new jeep. 99 jeep wrangler, still no lift kit but huge rugid tires perfect for Mudding. I know of all the dirt level B roads. Not to much fun it's been too hot for Mudding but eh. I heard there is a couple places out at the mines of Spain but I don't have the balls to go out there. Afraid to get caught. Then I've heard of a place called mudd road? Not sure where that is.
ADub22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.