Sloan, Iowa place to off road - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Iowa Jeep Forum > Sloan, Iowa place to off road

TJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
vincejeep1
2010 JK Wrangler 

Sloan, Iowa place to off road

I'll bi in Sloan, Iowa from July 19 through the 21st or 22nd is there anywhere to off road ? I'm from Indiana and will be there for my wife family reunion and would like to off road for half of a day (maybe more) nothing extreme just have some fun on mild trails anybody got places to go that's legal ?

Just here to have fun
vincejeep1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #2
meatlord
Animals taste good

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Next time you are in the area, hit me up, I have some private property I wheel frequently.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.