SiouxLand Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Iowa Jeep Forum > SiouxLand Jeepers

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 10-23-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Jazz-kat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

SiouxLand Jeepers

All:

There are now four of us on this site: myself, chance_p, gruny3 & USA-pride. Would all of you be interested in getting together (somewhere/sometime) to talk about common interests/ideas regarding jeeping activities?

I want to extend this invitation to anyone else that you guys know that might be interested.

Let me know......

JazzKat (Bob)

Jazz-kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
USA_PRIDE
2011 JK Wrangler 

yeah that sounds like it would be cool, let me know

God Bless All The Men And Women Who Served And/Or Is Serving This Great Country!

Proud To Be A FF/EMT/Police/Military Club Member #3
USA_PRIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.