Off road shops in Iowa - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Iowa Jeep Forum > Off road shops in Iowa

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 10-11-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
CKUPQ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Off road shops in Iowa

I didn't feel like pirating the eastern Iowa thread so here it goes.

I'm moving to cedar rapids saturday. I want to know if there are any decent off road shops that can put on an SYE, DS, Skids, etc... I would do it myself but the apartment complex I'm at wouldn't like it too much.

Thanks a bunch.

CKUPQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
klimb2xs
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I have not found a dedicated shop in CR that I would trust making any mods to my Wrangler. I do all of my work at a friends house. I am sure he wouldn't mind working on a transfer case also. Send me a PM and we can discuss it.
klimb2xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
buddy the dog
1995 ZJ 

The only place I am aware of is Marion 4-Wheel Drive. It is a guy who does work on the side. I took my XJ there to do the front axle u-joints since i couldn't do them myself. I have been able to do everything else myself. I heard there is a guy in Ely that does gearing reasonably. I have a garage and basic tools, so drop me a line if you're looking for some help.

Steve
buddy the dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2007, 03:58 PM   #4
CKUPQ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

So I found I have to change out my o2 sensor and do some "check engine light work" , any one reccomend a just a shop. Otherwise I'm just taking my jeep up to Mcgrath.
CKUPQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.