Iowa Jeep Clubs??? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North Central USA > Iowa Jeep Forum > Iowa Jeep Clubs???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #91
Brookhart63
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Here is the square headlight jeep club

[QUOTE=Driver831;13076990]Say what you want, a Dana 30 held up 53"s for a good while[/QUOTE]

My 3" to 4.5" to full width build-> [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/brookhart63-build-thread-1224726/[/url]
Brookhart63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #92
iaderf
2012 JK Wrangler 

So I'm a little late to the party but I've been working on a couple of my Jeep projects since I moved back to IA. I finally decided, after a trip to Colorado, to trade in my daily driver on a JK so I can get back on the mild/moderate trails. I'll be doing a few upgrades but it'll be a daily driver primarily. I'd be interested in finding some good places in and around Cedar Rapids. I'm going to look into the JOCCI but I'd also be interested in finding a less formal group to go out and do some (legal) off roading.
Unread 09-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #93
wj4play
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaderf
So I'm a little late to the party but I've been working on a couple of my Jeep projects since I moved back to IA. I finally decided, after a trip to Colorado, to trade in my daily driver on a JK so I can get back on the mild/moderate trails. I'll be doing a few upgrades but it'll be a daily driver primarily. I'd be interested in finding some good places in and around Cedar Rapids. I'm going to look into the JOCCI but I'd also be interested in finding a less formal group to go out and do some (legal) off roading.
Miobi and jocci are two I know of in central iowA

Sent by sneakerNet
Unread 10-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #94
uncleben03
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I wouldn't consider JOCCI "formal". Yes, it's formal in the sense that there are rules and club bylaws as well as a Board... but that doesn't affect the rest of the club other than it helps it function better. I've been a member for awhile now and we get together for food, drinks, shoot guns, wheel and camp. Not very "formal" at the actual events.
05 LJ, 4.5", 33x12.5 BFG KM2's, Eaton Detroit TrueTrac rear locker, Skyjacker flex front LCA's, rusty's fixed rear LCA's, Rough Country front disco, Teraflex hand throttle, 12k winch, Flowmaster 40 series dumped infront of rear axle, Tuffy dual overhead console
uncleben03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2012, 09:44 PM   #95
iaderf
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleben03 View Post
I wouldn't consider JOCCI "formal". Yes, it's formal in the sense that there are rules and club bylaws as well as a Board... but that doesn't affect the rest of the club other than it helps it function better. I've been a member for awhile now and we get together for food, drinks, shoot guns, wheel and camp. Not very "formal" at the actual events.
Well, if there's shooting of guns I'm totally there.
Unread 04-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #96
5234jeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Dont forget IOWA JEEP CLUB... and the IOWA ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/iowajeepshow/
5234jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.